Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
aye im team green for GPUs but Ryzen is the truth:hubie:
I've always been nvidia/intel, but the Ryzen did have me curious. If Intel hadn't upped their game recently, I would have probably gotten a Ryzen for my latest build.

At least AMD features work on nvidia cards (TressFX and the like). It's just that nvidia has better performance and features. It is good that there is competition though, as it keeps nvidia on their toes. But for my setup, I would have much preferred nvidia to partner with Bethesda. Modders claim that they will be able to implement DLSS on Starfield, but we'll see.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
F0xuH43XgAAza22

:coffee: Good luck pc fam

1440P UltraWide roaming the planets :blessed:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok so as long as your rig can run it, it's cool you dont necessarily need the AMD chip..:patrice:
All it means is AMD paid Bethesda to not put Nvidia exclusive features like DLSS in and use AMD features like FSR. It's a goofy marketing deal to sway people to AMD. You're a Sony breh, this should be familiar to you:troll:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All it means is AMD paid Bethesda to not put Nvidia exclusive features like DLSS in and use AMD features like FSR. It's a goofy marketing deal to sway people to AMD. You're a Sony breh, this should be familiar to you:troll:

:mjgrin: I mean I get it I just needed a clarification...