Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Where’s that expert fakkit pc midget nikka with no neck

I need a recommended build

I want to play in 4k/60, how much do I have to spend ?
Don't do it breh, suffer in 30 like the rest of us.

I've done this research for weeks, You gonna need to drop at least 2 racks if you want max settings 60.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Give me the keys to get this build

I don’t care about cost
Say breh, I think they're trying to spare you by ignoring your request. If you really about that life you should look the shyt up yourself but if this can't convince you, nothing will.

A 4090, the best graphics card currently to ensure max settings 60 frames (paired with appropriate CPU) retails at $1600. This card will just be AVERAGE in four years, meaning you'll be right back at under 60 frames on max AGAIN, and in four years you'll need to upgrade to another expensive ass card. Not to mention, after changing your GPU twice you're probably gonna have to update your CPU, which will require a new mobo. All this shyt has to be updated periodically or you will not be gaming in 4K 60 for long.

So the question is, are you okay with dropping 3 bands (the more realistic price if you're starting from scratch) to be gaming in heaven for 4 years before you realize the machine is a money pit that you will have to continuously upgrade to keep up with @Ciggavelli ? Because even your shytty 3,000 dollar set up ain't nothing to this mofugga here.

Like I said, if you really about that life you need to do all the research you can to learn about what it is you buying. Telling brehs to do the shyt for you means you need to either get fukked on a pre-built or just stick with consoles...

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I bought my ps3 specifically for MGS4 and bushed it like a year later
I bought a ps3 for CFB Revamped…shyt got bushed after I bought the ps5…maybe I’ll get the itch again since college football has been pushed back to 2024

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So the question is, are you okay with dropping 3 bands (the more realistic price if you're starting from scratch) to be gaming in heaven for 4 years before you realize the machine is a money pit that you will have to continuously upgrade to keep up with @Ciggavelli ? Because even your shytty 3,000 dollar set up ain't nothing to this mofugga here.
This seems like big cap. You dont need to constantly upgrade your stuff every 3 -4 years. Hell, consoles dont need to upgrade every 3-4 years and a good clip of their games do 60fps. That's the thing with going with PC, you basically futureproofing your shyt to play games.

This my build from 3 years ago when I built my own

406df9cb68f44f008e4633bffb551671.png
I
1764 + the ~800 I spent on the gpu. I couldve saved a few hundres by going with non RGB memory stick and a basic non see thru case. I also didnt need 8TB for the HD. My only regret is not doing with a better processor. If I had done better research I wouldve known that AMD are the best cpus.

b65a75f0d0ea89331679aa89af5abf98.jpg

:blessed:

It's also not a money pit. I havent put any more money into it other than what I did to build it years ago. Hell it may even save you money depending on where you like to game. Steam has a bunch of discounts on games and then there is piracy so you getting games for free if you go that route.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
This seems like big cap. You dont need to constantly upgrade your stuff every 3 -4 years. Hell, consoles dont need to upgrade every 3-4 years and a good clip of their games do 60fps. That's the thing with going with PC, you basically futureproofing your shyt to play games.

This my build from 3 years ago when I built my own

406df9cb68f44f008e4633bffb551671.png
I
1764 + the ~800 I spent on the gpu. I couldve saved a few hundres by going with non RGB memory stick and a basic non see thru case. I also didnt need 8TB for the HD. My only regret is not doing with a better processor. If I had done better research I wouldve known that AMD are the best cpus.

b65a75f0d0ea89331679aa89af5abf98.jpg

:blessed:

It's also not a money pit. I havent put any more money into it other than what I did to build it years ago. Hell it may even save you money depending on where you like to game. Steam has a bunch of discounts on games and then there is piracy so you getting games for free if you go that route.
Big cap then posts a 3080. :stopitslime: your ass is gonna be playing Starfield on medium settings 30 frames.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Doubt the gpu will be the bottleneck. This shyt gonna push the cpu more
He seems like a nikka that's just talking outta his ass tbh. Especially with the "pc is money pit" and "you gotta upgrade every 3 years" comment :manny:
Big cap then posts a 3080. :stopitslime: your ass is gonna be playing Starfield on medium settings 30 frames.
Do you have a gaming PC?
Did you build it yourself or prebuilt?
Also, I guess well see if a 3080 is good enough when the Digital Foundry video comes out :manny:

Last edited:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Doubt the gpu will be the bottleneck. This shyt gonna push the cpu more
Either way the man was excited to come in here and call me wrong when he paid $1800 three years ago to play on the exact same settings as my $500 machine I bought.... Three years ago. I mean he seems like he doesn't care about playing on max settings so cool, more power to him, but the dude im trying to talk sense into is talking bout fukka price what it's gon be 😎 and I'm just trying to bring awareness that no matter what you buy today, it's not gonna be running max settings on the most demanding new games in 4-5 years.

He seems like a nikka that's just talking outta his ass tbh. Especially with the "pc is money pit" and "you gotta upgrade every 3 years" comment :manny:

Do you have a gaming PC?
Also, I guess well see if a 3080 is good enough when the Digital Foundry video comes out :manny:
It's truly amazing how people can be so confidently wrong. Your dumbass already admitted you didn't do enough research when you bought your setup yet you tryna call me out for telling him to do the research.

Let us know what you can run Starfield on when it drops, thanks. I never said upgrade three years, but if you think you're going to be playing the newest games on max settings with your mid ass set up you're retarded. I'm responding to a dude that wants a max setup, you're telling me you can get longer life out of your build than three years. Both of us are right, but only one of us is responding to the actual question which is WHAT MUST BE DONE TO PLAY NEW AAA GAMES ON MAX SETTINGS.

Enjoy your goofy ass peasant PC. And to answer your question, I have a gaming laptop from 2018 that can still handle some games on minimum settings. But who the fukk wants to play on minimum settings? Silly ass boy

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Either way the man was excited to come in here and call me wrong when he paid $1800 three years ago to play on the exact same settings as my $500 machine I bought.... Three years ago. I mean he seems like he doesn't care about playing on max settings so cool, more power to him, but the dude im trying to talk sense into is talking bout fukka price what it's gon be 😎 and I'm just trying to bring awareness that no matter what you buy today, it's not gonna be running max settings on the most demanding new games in 4-5 years.

It's truly amazing how people can be so confidently wrong. Your dumbass already admitted you didn't do enough research when you bought your setup yet you tryna call me out for telling him to do the research.

Let us know what you can run Starfield on when it drops, thanks. I never said upgrade three years, but if you think you're going to be playing the newest games on max settings with your mid ass set up you're retarded. I'm responding to a dude that wants a max setup, you're telling me you can get longer life out of your build than three years. Both of us are right, but only one of us is responding to the actual question which is WHAT MUST BE DONE TO PLAY NEW AAA GAMES ON MAX SETTINGS.

Enjoy your goofy ass peasant PC. And to answer your question, I have a gaming laptop from 2018 that can still handle some games on minimum settings. But who the fukk wants to play on minimum settings? Silly ass boy
Breh, you are new to all this calling other people dumb :snoop:

Pretty much nobody is playing All AAA games at 4K Max settings 60fps.

I don’t even think there’s any amount of money you can spend to do that.

At this point we have no idea what it’s gonna take to run starfield at 60fps, but the PC dude posted will get you above 60fps(maybe even 120fps in lots of games) at reasonable settings at 2k which is the sweet spot for most people on pc. If anything he will probably need to upgrade the CPU for 60fps in starfield, the GPU should be fine.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Breh, you are new to all this calling other people dumb :snoop:

Pretty much nobody is playing All AAA games at 4K Max settings 60fps.

I don’t even think there’s any amount of money you can spend to do that.

At this point we have no idea what it’s gonna take to run starfield at 60fps, but the PC dude posted will get you above 60fps(maybe even 120fps in lots of games) at reasonable settings at 2k which is the sweet spot for most people on pc. If anything he will probably need to upgrade the CPU for 60fps in starfield, the GPU should be fine.
Admit he needs to upgrade while facepalming me. Unbelievable. My post was about upgrading in general, not just the fukkin GPU.

And again, the dude asked for MAX SETTINGS, not 2K. What is wrong wit y'all??