Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me not giving a shyt about any of the PC specs talk because I gladly play games in 1080p :blessed:

60 FPS is way more important to me than playing in 4K
Forreal, lowkey I don't know what any of these numbers even mean.

I stopped being impressed with graphics after Smash Bros Melee came out and you could see the stitching on Mario's jeans :wow:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We gon bring u over to the pc side one way or another :demonic: idc if it's a 970 with a 4690k. U coming with us:demonic:
sad-man-crying.gif

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Lmao technically I been gang though, my laptop got a 7th gen i5 with a 1050Ti. I still play all the lower intensity games on it. Just a few weeks ago I was playing Humankind on it. But to me it just doesn't make sense to go full PC unless I want to keep upgrading for max settings. Because if not, I can just play mid settings on console for a fraction of the price.

Y'all notice how I proposed a ban bet and shut all that chatter down? nikkas talk crazy till they gotta back up what they say :birdman: I ain't here to be liked.. but my word is BOND
Here's the advantage though bro.............

FREE ASS SINGLE PLAYER GAME DOWNLOADS AFTER THEY GET CRACKED.

I use Shadow PC strictly because of that. Though over 4 years over given these mfers 40-60$ a month, but the convenience of being able to use the shyt on damn near all devices is worth it.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Here's the advantage though bro.............

FREE ASS SINGLE PLAYER GAME DOWNLOADS AFTER THEY GET CRACKED.

I use Shadow PC strictly because of that. Though over 4 years over given these mfers 40-60$ a month, but the convenience of being able to use the shyt on damn near all devices is worth it.
12 X 4 = 48

40-60, w let's split the difference and say $50

$50 x 48 = $2400

BBG Denied!! But out of curiosity, how does it work? They allow you to download cracked games on their shadow PC thing?! Admittedly that is pretty cool. I'll get a PC eventually I just can't budget it right now.

Honestly though, I've been thinking long and hard on cashing in some of these positions im holding, but that's my emergency money so it'd be really fukkin stupid to do so.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
12 X 4 = 48

40-60, w let's split the difference and say $50

$50 x 48 = $2400

BBG Denied!! But out of curiosity, how does it work? They allow you to download cracked games on their shadow PC thing?! Admittedly that is pretty cool. I'll get a PC eventually I just can't budget it right now.

Honestly though, I've been thinking long and hard on cashing in some of these positions im holding, but that's my emergency money so it'd be really fukkin stupid to do so.
It's literally a full gaming PC that you log in to and have full control of. Yes, you can download cracked games and do whatever else you want to on there. Some folks use it to run video editing, music producing, crypto mining, ect.

I use it on my Nvidia Shield which it works great on, but if your phone can connect to your TV wired and get 4K 60fps, you ain't even gotta grab a TV stick.

I'm not the most knowledgeable about hardware, but it's a RTX 3070 graphics card, 28gb of RAM. I can pretty much run most current gen games maxed out and get at least 60fps. It's easy to set up and all that shyt. I had to learn a lil bit about PC gaming to maximize the potential, but it's great off rip.

If you end up signing up, lmk bro. I'll send you a referral link

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm seeing alot of cancellations of preorders on my FB feed people not happy of not getting no discs with the special editions...:mjlol: Microsoft fukked up!!!!

All digital future can suck a dikk give those folks a disc gawddammit!!!

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing alot of cancellations of preorders on my FB feed people not happy of not getting no discs with the special editions...:mjlol: Microsoft fukked up!!!!

All digital future can suck a dikk give those folks a disc gawddammit!!!
:russ: it funny watching this meltdown from console players, pc gamers I been deal with Digital only a good decade or more shout-out to steam/epic/gog:mjgrin:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
:russ: it funny watching this meltdown from console players, pc gamers I been deal with Digital only a good decade or more shout-out to steam/epic/gog:mjgrin:
:mjlol: Damn what’s the most gaystop giving for Trade ins for newer games these days? A black and mild and a pack of skittles? I don’t miss that shyt at all.

Last edited: