Starfield (XSX, PC) 9.1.23

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:childplease: :picard: bytch was violating you ask why??? Standard copy still comes with a disc!!!

Damn I just asked for a build and you nikkaz went ham, the pc lifestyle really got you brothers stressed

@Bryan Danielson

That acquisition got you feeling yourself or something ? Cop it on Xbox … or else … who do you think you’re talking to you foot soldier ass nikka.

Todd Coward said he capping the game at 30, a shooter at those frames is miserable experience …

I was trynna just put $20 down and pay it over time.

Didn’t want to pay the full price just yet :damn:

#FrugalMoneyGang:sadcam:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I was trynna just put $20 down and pay it over time.

Didn’t want to pay the full price just yet :damn:

#FrugalMoneyGang:sadcam:
This some broke ass shyt
full

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This some broke ass shyt
full

Nicca :dahell:

YOU GOTDAMN RIGHT:damn::damn:

Just dropped $500+ to fix my garage door and spent another $500+ for a suit for a wedding I gotta attend in a couple of months…. Not mention, mortgage, car payment, insurance and general bills:wow:

I need @Gizmo_Duck to give me some money :why:

#FrugalMoneyGang

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nicca :dahell:

YOU GOTDAMN RIGHT:damn::damn:

Just dropped $500+ to fix my garage door and spent another $500+ for a suit for a wedding I gotta attend in a couple of months…. Not mention, mortgage, car payment, insurance and general bills:wow:

I need @Gizmo_Duck to give me some money :why:

#FrugalMoneyGang
Yeah that $500 suit snuck up on me a few weeks back too :skip: . When I looked at that jacket and saw $298 I knew I was about to have a bad day :mjlol: . But my Constellation Edition was secure first :ufdup: . Priorities foolio.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Yeah that $500 suit snuck up on me a few weeks back too :skip: . When I looked at that jacket and saw $298 I knew I was about to have a bad day :mjlol: . But my Constellation Edition was secure first :ufdup: . Priorities foolio.

Yea….. I needed a black suit. I bought suits from this spot before but was mad last minute a buddy was telling me “you should next time get a custom suit. It comes with free lifetime Tayloring and blah blah blah….”

Said it takes about a month to get back so I figured let me jump on it now

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Either way the man was excited to come in here and call me wrong when he paid $1800 three years ago to play on the exact same settings as my $500 machine I bought.... Three years ago. I mean he seems like he doesn't care about playing on max settings so cool, more power to him, but the dude im trying to talk sense into is talking bout fukka price what it's gon be 😎 and I'm just trying to bring awareness that no matter what you buy today, it's not gonna be running max settings on the most demanding new games in 4-5 years.

It's truly amazing how people can be so confidently wrong. Your dumbass already admitted you didn't do enough research when you bought your setup yet you tryna call me out for telling him to do the research.

Let us know what you can run Starfield on when it drops, thanks. I never said upgrade three years, but if you think you're going to be playing the newest games on max settings with your mid ass set up you're retarded. I'm responding to a dude that wants a max setup, you're telling me you can get longer life out of your build than three years. Both of us are right, but only one of us is responding to the actual question which is WHAT MUST BE DONE TO PLAY NEW AAA GAMES ON MAX SETTINGS.

Enjoy your goofy ass peasant PC. And to answer your question, I have a gaming laptop from 2018 that can still handle some games on minimum settings. But who the fukk wants to play on minimum settings? Silly ass boy

We gon bring u over to the pc side one way or another :demonic: idc if it's a 970 with a 4690k. U coming with us:demonic:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
We gon bring u over to the pc side one way or another :demonic: idc if it's a 970 with a 4690k. U coming with us:demonic:
Lmao technically I been gang though, my laptop got a 7th gen i5 with a 1050Ti. I still play all the lower intensity games on it. Just a few weeks ago I was playing Humankind on it. But to me it just doesn't make sense to go full PC unless I want to keep upgrading for max settings. Because if not, I can just play mid settings on console for a fraction of the price.

Y'all notice how I proposed a ban bet and shut all that chatter down? nikkas talk crazy till they gotta back up what they say :birdman: I ain't here to be liked.. but my word is BOND

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lmao technically I been gang though, my laptop got a 7th gen i5 with a 1050Ti. I still play all the lower intensity games on it. Just a few weeks ago I was playing Humankind on it. But to me it just doesn't make sense to go full PC unless I want to keep upgrading for max settings. Because if not, I can just play mid settings on console for a fraction of the price.

Y'all notice how I proposed a ban bet and shut all that chatter down? nikkas talk crazy till they gotta back up what they say :birdman: I ain't here to be liked.. but my word is BOND

Ban bets aren’t honored here anymore :francis: