Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
M$ has conditioned these folks that a game has to be at least 70 hrs to be a good game, then in the same breath complain about how AAA game production is getting out of hand.

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Read the headline, brodie

So because Pete Hines says it took him 130 hours to get going (absolute fukking cap :mjlol:) , that somehow affects my playtime?

What I’m curious to know is what you were playing in the midst of all your “Shartfield” threads? You’ve had dozens of posts filled with such vitriol since launch:jbhmm:

I only recall you talking about a couple copium playthroughs of No Man’s Sky and Fallout 4, which would explain a lot, but hopefully you were still able play something worthwhile throughout that time

and since you talking greasy about my game I hope your SpiderMan 2 collectors edition gets delayed in the mail while I tag you in every screenshot I post in the game thread between now and then :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’d prefer a game I’d enjoy for 1000 hours than a interactive cinematic game that I won’t touch again after 20 hours
I like to play different games throughout the year. So we’ll agree to disagree. nikkas out here buying systems to play 1 game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Or you could be like Gizmo and buy a console for 1 game just to convince yourself not to play it because a corner of the internet told you to :mjlol:

Or i will play it along with others and its just low on my priority list :yeshrug:

Owning the console doesn’t mean it comes before other games i actually want to play more, same with Mario Wonder

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So because Pete Hines says it took him 130 hours to get going (absolute fukking cap :mjlol:) , that somehow affects my playtime?

What I’m curious to know is what you were playing in the midst of all your “Shartfield” threads? You’ve had dozens of posts filled with such vitriol since launch:jbhmm:

I only recall you talking about a couple copium playthroughs of No Man’s Sky and Fallout 4, which would explain a lot, but hopefully you were still able play something worthwhile throughout that time

and since you talking greasy about my game I hope your SpiderMan 2 collectors edition gets delayed in the mail while I tag you in every screenshot I post in the game thread between now and then :umad:
You and @Pressure have a really weird habit of memorizing year old posts to bring up in stan arguments. You know I played Fallout 4 this year how exactly? This is the third time you've brought it up. That other nikka follows me around in threads too, jotting down every game I play, and the time since it was released, and then responds to me in every thread. I don't find it flattering, I just find it gay as fukk.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s to the point you have guys like @Outlaw saying if the game isn’t 90 hrs it isn’t a good game.

Who cares about gameplay/graphics or any of that.

That’s the goofiest shyt I’ve ever heard. Folks might as well pick up Roblox or some shyt

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You and @Pressure have a really weird habit of memorizing year old posts to bring up in stan arguments. You know I played Fallout 4 this year how exactly? This is the third time you've brought it up. That other nikka follows me around in threads too, jotting down every game I play, and the time since it was released, and then responds to me in every thread. I don't find it flattering, I just find it gay as fukk.

You literally posted it in your Shartfield thread. Don’t talk to adults if you don’t want what you’ve said to them before to be held against you :mjlol:

I’m sorry you had to play some 2015 ass games while going way out your way to shyt on a game that you couldn’t play, but would have if you could :mjcry:

Nice deflect tho. Don’t tell me you’re quoting me back and you ain’t playing Starfield OR SpiderMan :picard:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
I’d prefer a game I’d enjoy for 1000 hours than a interactive cinematic game that I won’t touch again after 20 hours
nikka, you just might be severely autistic. I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas just as much as the next person, but after the 5 or 6th time spawning a hundred Deathclaws with mods I uninstall them shyts.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:russ: People complaining about a games length now. A 22-25 hour long experience at that lol. Especially if the replay value is there like come on bruh. What happened to “the game doesn’t value my time” criticism. People really need to go back, and look just how long their favorite games were.

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
You literally posted it in your Shartfield thread. Don’t talk to adults if you don’t want what you’ve said to them before to be held against you :mjlol:

I’m sorry you had to play some 2015 ass games while going way out your way to shyt on a game that you couldn’t play, but would have if you could :mjcry:

Nice deflect tho. Don’t tell me you’re quoting me back and you ain’t playing Starfield OR SpiderMan :picard:
What are you bragging about, exactly? The game was critically panned and has a 69% positive rating on Steam. Am I supposed to be jealous?

And the reason I brought up Fallout 4 in that thread was to point out that sprinting in that game costs Action Points and I can't imagine having to run across empty ass planets with a small ass oxygen bar like you lames have been doing in Shartfield

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
What are you bragging about, exactly? The game was critically panned and has a 69% positive rating on Steam. Am I supposed to be jealous?

And the reason I brought up Fallout 4 in that thread was to point out that sprinting in that game costs Action Points and I can't imagine having to run across empty ass planets with a small ass oxygen bar like you lames have been doing in Shartfield

Don’t tell me your resorting to calling names now :mjgrin:

All that message board posting and shyt talking yet you avoiding the games question like the plauge :mjgrin:

Just please tell me you’re at least gonna be playing SM2 today. I know I will :ohlawd:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
nikka, you just might be severely autistic. I like Fallout 3 and New Vegas just as much as the next person, but after the 5 or 6th time spawning a hundred Deathclaws with mods I uninstall them shyts.
Projection. You post like an Austic incel. Your rage over video games is not mentally healthy. Touch some grass son. I don’t give a fukk what you like