Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How many hrs it take to beat a Mario game? :jbhmm:
Don't take the bait because the deflection will be that Mario is the GOAT game where it takes skill to master and can be played over and over and it's a reason Nintendo remasters it every generation.

Edit:
I got Meach down to a T. As soon as I posted this he says this:

SMB can be completed in less than an hour.

people are still playing and mastering that game till this day.

It’s not about how fast you complete a game. It’s about how long you will be engaged with a game.
:mjlol:So it's not about how fast you complete a game, it's now about how long you will be engaged.

So If I'm engaged with say God of War Ragnarok for 50 hours or any Sony game for more time than any other game then that's all that matters. I've been "engaged" with various "movie games" for hours way beyond these other games mentioned.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Don't take the bait because the deflection will be that Mario is the GOAT game where it takes skill to master and can be played over and over and it's a reason Nintendo remasters it every generation.
Facts :ehh:

The truth prevails. There’s entire communities surrounded around SMB Speedruns with new discovery’s still being found.

Even the staunchest sony stan dgaf about Miles Morales anymore.

It is what it is. Don’t know why reality bothers you guys so much. :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

Edit:
first GOWR now Same -Man 2 without NG+. Sony really pulling one over.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Actually that’s a more accurate way to grade the value of a game
so you’d prefer a half ass 1000 hr game over a well crafted 30-40 hr game?

Couldn’t be me, but do you.

:mjlol:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
While you were making hate threads and struggle-playing No Man’s Sky & Fallout 4 to get your fix, we were exploring the stars:umad:

IMG-3315.jpg

And I know there’s at least 3 other posters in the starfield thread with more playtime than me

These dudes bout to be done with spider-man by monday, then they will be back to hating, while we explore the stars :blessed:

According Bethesda executives, @DaSk8D00D has played only 36 hours and 57 minutes of Shartfield