Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Don’t tell me your resorting to calling names now :mjgrin:

All that message board posting and shyt talking yet you avoiding the games question like the plauge :mjgrin:

Just please tell me you’re at least gonna be playing SM2 today. I know I will :ohlawd:
I'll be playing it this evening, I copped the physical and I'll be giving the code away to someone when it arrives

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Projection. You post like an Austic incel. Your rage over video games is not mentally healthy. Touch some grass son. I don’t give a fukk what you like
I didn't even know who you were until you started obsessively replying to a thread I created. I know you had hot tears streaming down your cheeks every time someone posted a new review. Does Dan Stapleton still haunt your dreams?

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It’s to the point you have guys like @Outlaw saying if the game isn’t 90 hrs it isn’t a good game.

Who cares about gameplay/graphics or any of that.

That’s the goofiest shyt I’ve ever heard. Folks might as well pick up Roblox or some shyt
I never said that but the fact that you’re saying if both games are enjoyable the shorter game is somehow better value is pure gaslight

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
I didn't even know who you were until you started obsessively replying to a thread I created. I know you had hot tears streaming down your cheeks every time someone posted a new review. Does Dan Stapleton still haunt your dreams?
I don’t even know who that is. I came in this thread to defend a game I enjoy. That simple

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I never said that but the fact that you’re saying if both games are enjoyable the shorter game is somehow better value is pure gaslight
You said game length should be the determining factor when deciding on if a game is good or not.

Not gameplay, not graphics, but the time it takes you to beat it.

:stopitslime:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
No I said how long you play a game should determines it’s value
Who’s talking about value? I’m asking what makes a good game. Just cause I’ve played Destiny for damn near 10 years doesn’t make it my favorite game ever.

You’re essentially saying SpiderMan 2 isn’t a good game cause it doesn’t have 1000 hrs of content

Outlaw

Daps
Reppin
Who’s talking about value? I’m asking what makes a good game. Just cause I’ve played Destiny for damn near 10 years doesn’t make it my favorite game ever.

You’re essentially saying SpiderMan 2 isn’t a good game cause it doesn’t have 1000 hrs of content
I said value. Not my fault you’re trying to read bullshyt into my posts. If you don’t think how long you play a game should determine how much value you get out of it then we’ll have to agree to disagree.

Half A $

Pro
Daps
lmao @ xthots shytting on hi fi rush and one of their biggest games next year in midblade 2.