Starfield Low-Key Looks Like The Greatest Game Of All Time

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Or i will play it along with others and its just low on my priority list :yeshrug:

Owning the console doesn’t mean it comes before other games i actually want to play more, same with Mario Wonder

This would seem like a reasonable response if you hadn't been concern trolling and sneak dissing the game for literal YEARS, or hadn't just recently posted "I don't even feel like playing it anymore" or called it Midfield multiple times. Your actions paint a different picture than your fake objective, capping ass post would imply :mjpls:

After years of shytposting about Starfield (you literally have more starfield threads than anybody else and still top 5 most posted in the game thread), your hypebeast gamer tendencies made you cave and buy an Xbox a whole month before launch.

Then, despite the game sitting at a 83/86 metacritic score, you let the SonyStanosphere convince you into thinking the game is somehow bad and now you been fronting ever since. Don't even act like you haven't called the game Midfield or tried to piggyback several other people hating on the game because it's well documented all over the forum.

Funny enough though, you were caping for Forspoken which sits at a 64 metacritic, but somehow you found a way to dig deep and play through the game, even saying it was fun. I'm sure your Sony bias has absolutely nothing to do with how much weight you put into review scores or what you're willing to tolerate when playing games:troll:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This would seem like a reasonable response if you hadn't been concern trolling and sneak dissing the game for literal YEARS, or hadn't just recently posted "I don't even feel like playing it anymore" or called it Midfield multiple times. Your actions paint a different picture than your fake objective, capping ass post would imply :mjpls:

After years of shytposting about Starfield (you literally have more starfield threads than anybody else and still top 5 most posted in the game thread), your hypebeast gamer tendencies made you cave and buy an Xbox a whole month before launch.

Then, despite the game sitting at a 83/86 metacritic score, you let the SonyStanosphere convince you into thinking the game is somehow bad and now you been fronting ever since. Don't even act like you haven't called the game Midfield or tried to piggyback several other people hating on the game because it's well documented all over the forum.

Funny enough though, you were caping for Forspoken which sits at a 64 metacritic, but somehow you found a way to dig deep and play through the game, even saying it was fun. I'm sure your Sony bias has absolutely nothing to do with how much weight you put into review scores or what you're willing to tolerate when playing games:troll:

Nikka the game is mid, save the paragraphs:coffee:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I said value. Not my fault you’re trying to read bullshyt into my posts. If you don’t think how long you play a game should determine how much value you get out of it then we’ll have to agree to disagree.
Not my fault you responded to me talking about ratings with this value talk.

So now games should be rated based on how long they are. Got it.

:mjlol:

Actually that’s a more accurate way to grade the value of a game

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shouldn’t the way you rate a game be in proportion to how you value it? I guess I don’t understand the mind of a person who would stan a console
I equate value to the experience I had while playing the game. Be it 20 hrs or 90 hrs.

I’m not discounting Hifi Rush simply because I didn’t play it as long as I did Destiny

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I equate value to the experience I had while playing the game. Be it 20 hrs or 90 hrs.

I’m not discounting Hifi Rush simply because I didn’t play it as long as I did Destiny

Entire metal gear solid series is trash, arkham series is trash, max payne is trash, Resident Evil is trash, Bioshock is trash, dishonored is trash, prey is trash, everything everyone released this generation besides elden ring is trash

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Nah real talk tho @Dorian Breh and @Gizmo_Duck deflection game on Sekiro

Notice how both these dudes tried to call me out for pulling old receipts or typing too much when I succinctly broke down why they're full of shyt, shyt posting in their shytty threads.

Both these nikkas got triple and quadruple as many lifetime posts as me and within a much shorter timeframe, but wanna say I'm doing too much :dead:

nikkas got 0 hours in starfield with multiple threads created and hundreds of posts made on the subject, posting 100+ times in a single week then wanna hit me with the "spare me the paragraphs" when I call them out for it. The fukking GALL of these nikkas :pachaha:

Last edited: