Starfield is coming to PlayStation (XboxEra); Phil Spencer Responds

Daps
I have all consoles but prefer to play on xbox, the console war shyt is hilarious to me.

I’m really satisfied with ly experience on xbox for the gamepass and the price of all games available on the grey market(cdkeys’ gamivo, etc).

I’m honestly worried about the futur of xbox, I don’t want microsoft to leave the console market in the next gen.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I have all consoles but prefer to play on xbox, the console war shyt is hilarious to me.

I’m really satisfied with ly experience on xbox for the gamepass and the price of all games available on the grey market(cdkeys’ gamivo, etc).

I’m honestly worried about the futur of xbox, I don’t want microsoft to leave the console market in the next gen.

It was eitehr they go multiplatform or they double the price of gamepass and possibly stop doing day one releases.

I told yall the math never made sense with that. They were eating those costs and now subs ain’t going up

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
subs plateaued but there’s still money in publishing the old fashion way. especially if you hopping on any store that will have you

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
subs plateaued but there’s still money in publishing the old fashion way. especially if you hopping on any store that will have you
The reality is Game Pass at the going rate isn't worth subscribing to. They did a really poor job of building the service. I'm not sure if it was to control cost by not ramping up AAA production for it or if it was due to incompetence.

When they say you get our first party games and they either barely release anything or release meh games that's a failure.

The only reason I carry a sub is because for $151 or so you can get 2 years of Ultimate which is an average cost of about $6.29 a month. I wouldn't pay $15 or even $10 for it monthly.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

fukk that, I love the console war, just like the Chevy vs Ford vs Mopar war. Just like sports. Just like Apple vs. Android. People say its weird, but I like the competition, fukkery, and shyt talk.

If there was no war shyt would be boring

Veteran
Daps
The reality is Game Pass at the going rate isn't worth subscribing to. They did a really poor job of building the service. I'm not sure if it was to control cost by not ramping up AAA production for it or if it was due to incompetence.

When they say you get our first party games and they either barely release anything or release meh games that's a failure.

The only reason I carry a sub is because for $151 or so you can get 2 years of Ultimate which is an average cost of about $6.29 a month. I wouldn't pay $15 or even $10 for it monthly.

Gamepass always seemed weird to me.

They should've restricted it to just old games with 4k & Fps boost updates. Playing all the GOAT games from the past in 60 FPS:leon::wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You’re still wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Forever and ever

Gamepass did everything it was supposed to do. The main problem with it is it’s a flawed concept to begin with. It’s why sony and nintendo (and valve) aren’t doing it despite being far more succcesful in gaming than microsoft.

People don’t play the amount of games needed to make subscriptions viable. The people who do probably prefer to own their games, there’s a small niche audience looking to taste test a buffet of games year round for cheap, and those people are finding ways to avoid paying full price for the service.

It was never gonna work.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gamepass always seemed weird to me.

They should've restricted it to just old games with 4k & Fps boost updates. Playing all the GOAT games from the past in 60 FPS:leon::wow:
I can't see subscribing to a service to get old games. That's silly. If the game is old and I don't already have it then I passed on it and didn't find it worth buying. It's already been heavily discounted so I could have gotten it if I wanted it. If I already own it don't care that it's added to a subscription service.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I can't see subscribing to a service to get old games. That's silly. If the game is old and I don't already have it then I passed on it and didn't find it worth buying. It's already been heavily discounted so I could have gotten it if I wanted it. If I already own it don't care that it's added to a subscription service.

And yet nintendo online And ps plus have far more subscribers than gamepass, go figure.

Again, stop applying your weird world logic to the masses

Veteran
Daps

So you've never wanted to do a 2nd playthrough of an old game?

So there's no old games from 10 years ago you don't wish got updated with graphics and fps?

I'm actually playing Alien Isolation and Deus Ex Mankind divided at 60 FPS :wow: , and graphically both games still look good.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You’re still wrong, and will continue to be wrong. Forever and ever

Gamepass did everything it was supposed to do. The main problem with it is it’s a flawed concept to begin with. It’s why sony and nintendo (and valve) aren’t doing it despite being far more succcesful in gaming than microsoft.

People don’t play the amount of games needed to make subscriptions viable. The people who do probably prefer to own their games, there’s a small niche audience looking to taste test a buffet of games year round for cheap, and those people are finding ways to avoid paying full price for the service.

It was never gonna work.
If Game Pass did everything it was supposed to do then why do you and your peeps constantly joke about it having mid games? Game Pass specials I believe you called them.

Most people don't subscribe to services to consume massive amounts of content they sub to consume content that appeals to them. The problem with Game Pass was it was mostly a bunch of old games, 3rd party flops, and indie titles and it didn't accumulate games people actually wanted and spent money on in high amounts.

Game Pass didn't accrue viral games or popular games really. That's it's failure.