Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
another chosen one. :laff:

Lucas has to looking at this shyt like :pachaha::francis:

Lucas is looking good right now lol.

Disney should have kept him on as a chief advisor instead of giving him the
680c9e807666d2fc40c57868ffe0986c.gif

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The new Asian girl is butt ugly. fukkin red dudes look like they're from the Pom drink commercial and Snoke sucks.

Told yall when they casted her she was hit. There was a afro latin girl they were looking to cast as Finn love interest. I was like naw you know his love interest wont be black.

Then they give him this big ass hit asian girl. Might as well casted a alien monster as his old lady.

I said from the start lopita should have been his love interest and made her a villian. They could have played off of that shyt.

This whole trilogy is gonna be trash on the real.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Told yall when they casted her she was hit. There was a afro latin girl they were looking to cast as Finn love interest. I was like naw you know his love interest wont be black.

Then they give him this big ass hit asian girl. Might as well casted a alien monster as his old lady.

I said from the start lopita should have been his love interest and made her a villian. They could have played off of that shyt.

not necessarily for this role but i remember rumors of Gugu Mbatha Raw and Tatiana Maslany being looked at for Star Wars roles. both hot, both "diverse" and then Finn gets bunked up with some ugly Asian girl. #Jobber

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
'The Last Jedi': With Finn And Rose, A 'Big Deal' Is Rescued By 'A Nobody'

:patrice: Seems like theyre retreading his arc from Force Awakens. Felt like his fight with Kylo should've solidified his place. I dunno brehs

Hate to say it, but I thought the same thing. Just kill this dude off if this is all they got in mind.

Y'all need to drop this trash, force awakens was shyt and this one will be as well. I have faith in the director as I really liked Looper but JJ the overhype trash man left him with a pile of grabage to pick up from.

Whats crazy is they really were making up a lot of stuff on the spot for Force Awakens. They had no real plan for Finn's arc. They just made him that way. Now Rian is forced to clean up the mess. Same way with other story lines.

I think Finn will be better, but I'm not sure what his purpose is anymore.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

I said from the start lupita should have been his love interest and made her a villian. They could have played off of that shyt.

So much for Lupita
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png