Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
cant wait to see how Boyega gets his ass beat this time :banderas:
The new Asian girl is butt ugly. fukkin red dudes look like they're from the Pom drink commercial and Snoke sucks.
'The Last Jedi': With Finn And Rose, A 'Big Deal' Is Rescued By 'A Nobody'

:patrice: Seems like theyre retreading his arc from Force Awakens. Felt like his fight with Kylo should've solidified his place. I dunno brehs
I promised myself I wasn't watching nor supporting any Star Wars related ANYTHING after that walking Minstrel Show Finn tap danced his way through that movie. And by the looks of it my intuition was correct.

They got this brother as a straight up COWARD. Even in the article they go through great pains to highlight how much of a p*ssy this character is. fukking disgraceful...

Lusting after Rey again but now with a chubby ugly asian girl as his backdoor love interest so writers can downgrade him away from the lead/white woman :ehh:

Or

Giving him the chubby ugly side kick just so he has something to do... b.c Rey has leveled up to more important things than some star-crossed YA novel romance '09 Drake shyt that Finn be on :heh:

Whatever reasoning their going with, it's not a star wars film i'm interested in seeing. :manny: I said 2 years ago I was gon wait until first impressions/peer reviews of the actual movie started leaking.. but now idk

@Box Cutta what up homie?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So much for Lupita
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf.png

It's all a part of her character arch, just be patient :troll:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
... do you guys really wanna see more of that character? the biggest disappointment to me in TFA were the 2 new mocap characters. they both looked terrible.

Snoke better have one hell of a backstory b/c his design is pure shyt

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Hate the fact that they are lending more credence to 'the chosen one' which is a prequel concept.
Any notable issues with the prequels relate to the execution; the acting and directing. In terms of underlying story/thematic elements, it was arguably richer than the OT.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Lusting after Rey again but now with a chubby ugly asian girl as his backdoor love interest so writers can downgrade him away from the lead/white woman :ehh:

Or

Giving him the chubby ugly side kick just so he has something to do... b.c Rey has leveled up to more important things than some star-crossed YA novel romance '09 Drake shyt that Finn be on :heh:

Whatever reasoning their going with, it's not a star wars film i'm interested in seeing. :manny: I said 2 years ago I was gon wait until first impressions/peer reviews of the actual movie started leaking.. but now idk

@Box Cutta what up homie?

Still haven't seen Rogue 1, not gonna peep this....:ahh:

It's a shame though breh. It feels like Rian Johnson just straight hates the character. Like, JJ Abrams pulled his mystery box bullshyt and I'll never forgive them for using Finn as a smoke-screen for a white bytch....but I still always felt like he liked the character in his own way.

After TFA, you thought that Finn would at least get that "Han" role...seems he won't get even that now.

That Asian girl....:scusthov:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Still haven't seen Rogue 1, not gonna peep this....:ahh:

It's a shame though breh. It feels like Rian Johnson just straight hates the character. Like, JJ Abrams pulled his mystery box bullshyt and I'll never forgive them for using Finn as a smoke-screen for a white bytch....but I still always felt like he liked the character in his own way.

After TFA, you thought that Finn would at least get that "Han" role...seems he won't get even that now.

That Asian girl....:scusthov:

I use to think dude had next.... now :francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I just had 2 wishes for the new star wars trilogy.

1. A dope ass light saber battle
And
2. LEAVE THE FIRST 2 TRILOGIES ALONE

I got neither with tfa:francis:. They're gonna continue to marginalize the accomplishments of the OG trilogy while bring WOAT level lightsaber battles with modern technological advances :hhh:. fukking Disney :hhh: