Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
THIS is a royal guard.

latest

I dunno wtf this is

Jakks%2BBig%2BFig%2BStar%2BWars%2BThe%2BLast%2BJedi%2BElite%2BGuard%2B%2B003.jpg

Knight of Ren...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
'The Last Jedi': With Finn And Rose, A 'Big Deal' Is Rescued By 'A Nobody'

:patrice: Seems like theyre retreading his arc from Force Awakens. Felt like his fight with Kylo should've solidified his place. I dunno brehs

I promised myself I wasn't watching nor supporting any Star Wars related ANYTHING after that walking Minstrel Show Finn tap danced his way through that movie. And by the looks of it my intuition was correct.

They got this brother as a straight up COWARD. Even in the article they go through great pains to highlight how much of a p*ssy this character is. fukking disgraceful...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I promised myself I wasn't watching nor supporting any Star Wars related ANYTHING after that walking Minstrel Show Finn tap danced his way through that movie. And by the looks of it my intuition was correct.

They got this brother as a straight up COWARD. Even in the article they go through great pains to highlight how much of a p*ssy this character is. fukking disgraceful...

Y'all need to drop this trash, force awakens was shyt and this one will be as well. I have faith in the director as I really liked Looper but JJ the overhype trash man left him with a pile of grabage to pick up from.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Luke was a whiny chump up until the 3rd movie he was in

Y'all already writing off Finn just off of 1 movie?

:dwillhuh:

yeah but .....it's finn. hopefully in the 3rd movie he gets the shine he deserves...but so far...:ld: I'm mad skeptical, it would have been nice if he came out the gate guns blazing. or has some nice abilities like super smart or marksman shyt...

Last edited: