Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She didn't "master" the force.

It channeled itself through her briefly, as for that fight Kylie was playing with her for damn near all of it and dude was half dead, would have been totally different if he was 100%. Plus he hasn't even completed his training which Snoke mentioned.

The trailer is a teaser, it's not suppose to give away much if at all. And I like things that way, as good as the Spider-Man and Thor trailers were they gave away quite a bit but that's also because they get released earlier than TLJ.

Judging the teaser trailer like a full trailer is inane, it served its purpose.
Exactly idk why people act like the idea of Rey channeling the force and beating a weakened Kylo is crazy .

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dumb. why introduce that helmet then destroy it. the shyt has no chance of ever being iconic like vaders. and honestly that was one of the best things about the Force Awakens. Kylo's look and the voice in that first scene gave him an actual evil presence. I kind of hate that he's the one they decided to have related to vader. him as a fanboy is fukking obnoxious. Imagine if he was just a strong force user who led the knights of ren under snokes orders. shyt would be a whole different ball game. His light side struggle is gonna be drawn out and wack, and i doubt the other knights of ren or smoke will feel that void as a fearsome antagonist. ill watch bc its star wars. but the writing has to be amazing to get me fully back on board.

so just a mindless killing machine, or a vader clone (before we found out he was lukes father). you guys complain about the movies not being original but you want them to copy the best ideas from the OG movies. make up your mind.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I agree that Finn got punked out in TFA but I'm holding out that he will eventually become a super swagged out jedi. Otherwise why even tease it?

At least he showed heart. He didn't win any scraps but he never backed down.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Exactly idk why people act like the idea of Rey channeling the force and beating a weakened Kylo is crazy .

First of all what jedi gets hit with a blaster shot.

Second you can't say Rey had an advantage because even though he was 'weakened' he was still a trained jedi and she was an only amateur. So his experience and knowledge of the force would outweigh any physical advantages she might have had.

Point blank he got his ass beat by a girl.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I agree that Finn got punked out in TFA but I'm holding out that he will eventually become a super swagged out jedi. Otherwise why even tease it?

At least he showed heart. He didn't win any scraps but he never backed down.
money ...black people showed up to see black excellence and got it, it just happened to be excellence at sanitation and not lightsaber wielding

and

free publicity...white people was mad, til they actually saw the movie. all the complaints about finn stopped after the release

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
money ...black people showed up to see black excellence and got it, it just happened to be excellence at sanitation and not lightsaber wielding

and

free publicity...white people was mad, til they actually saw the movie. all the complaints about finn stopped after the release

You're either a troll or retarded.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.

and

Funny how all that white nerd rage died out right after release right :mjpls:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
First of all what jedi gets hit with a blaster shot.

Second you can't say Rey had an advantage because even though he was 'weakened' he was still a trained jedi and she was an only amateur. So his experience and knowledge of the force would outweigh any physical advantages she might have had.

Point blank he got his ass beat by a girl.
1. A (former) Jedi that's disoriented, immediately after killing his father.

2. Kylo was still able to contain a blast that was killing stormtroopers upon impact (a blast so powerful it was launching their bodies backwards), though the blast of course results in him bleeding out as he faces Rey & Finn.
3. You're making the assumption that Rey had no prior training when she was younger, this may not be the case.
4. Finn also struck him in the shoulder, injuring him further before he duels Rey.
5. Kylo states that "I can show you the ways of the Force", evidently he was not even attempting to kill Rey.

Last edited:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
1. A (former) Jedi that's disoriented, immediately after killing his father.

2. Kylo was still able to contain a blast that was killing stormtroopers upon impact (a blast so powerful it was launching their bodies backwards), though the blast of course results in him bleeding out as he faces Rey & Finn.
3. You're making the assumption that Rey had no prior training when she was younger, this may not be the case.
4. Finn also struck him in the shoulder, injuring him further before he duels Rey.
5. Kylo states that "I can show you the ways of the Force", evidently he was not even attempting to kill Rey.
Some of these dudes must not have been watching the same movie.