Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
She didn't "master" the force.

It channeled itself through her briefly, as for that fight Kylie was playing with her for damn near all of it and dude was half dead, would have been totally different if he was 100%. Plus he hasn't even completed his training which Snoke mentioned.

The trailer is a teaser, it's not suppose to give away much if at all. And I like things that way, as good as the Spider-Man and Thor trailers were they gave away quite a bit but that's also because they get released earlier than TLJ.

Judging the teaser trailer like a full trailer is inane, it served its purpose.

Your post doesn't make any sense. So Kylo Ren is on death's door but he can defeat a uninjured grown man like Finn but against Rey, he needs his full strength? And she may not have mastered the force but she figured out how to do Jedi mind tricks and fight with a light saber when we watched Luke train for two movies to learn the same. It was sloppy writing and you trying to rationalize it only highlights that even more. Think of how powerful it would have been if Rey had lost or hell even if she just barely came up even. The whole teaser about her being trained would be 10 times more exciting.

And they don't spend millions making teasers for them not to be judged. The purpose of a teaser is to excite. I'm not excited, that's my opinion.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Your post doesn't make any sense. So Kylo Ren is on death's door but he can defeat a uninjured grown man like Finn but against Rey, he needs his full strength? And she may not have mastered the force but she figured out how to do Jedi mind tricks and fight with a light saber when we watched Luke train for two movies to learn the same. It was sloppy writing and you trying to rationalize it only highlights that even more. Think of how powerful it would have been if Rey had lost or hell even if she just barely came up even. The whole teaser about her being trained would be 10 times more exciting.

And they don't spend millions making teasers for them not to be judged. The purpose of a teaser is to excite. I'm not excited, that's my opinion.
The fact is the crossbow he was hit with was killing troopers all over the place earlier in the film and he took the hit and was still standing, he clearly wasn't anywhere near 100% and actually a testament to his willpower he was able to fight them both. Also Kylo was not fighting to kill which is clearly more difficult.

And what full strength are you talking about? He was NEVER at full strength from the beginning of the confrontation, you think Finn would have got lick in if he was?

Yeah the jedi mind trick seemed a little forced but as for fighting with the lightsaber, Rey clearly knew how to melee with her staff and even then she was being pushed back and on the defensive for practically the whole fight.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

The fact is the crossbow he was hit with was killing troopers all over the place earlier in the film and he took the hit and was still standing, he clearly wasn't anywhere near 100% and actually a testament to his willpower he was able to fight them both. Also Kylo was not fighting to kill which is clearly more difficult.

And what full strength are you talking about? He was NEVER at full strength from the beginning of the confrontation, you think Finn would have got lick in if he was?

Yeah the jedi mind trick seemed a little forced but as for fighting with the lightsaber, Rey clearly knew how to melee with her staff and even then she was being pushed back and on the defensive for practically the whole fight.
When being a star wars nerd goes too far. :dead:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
nikka that shyt was Vader's Mask. yall lost
sub-buzz-18520-1492189151-6.png

Durrbrowski

Durrbrowski
Daps
dumb. why introduce that helmet then destroy it. the shyt has no chance of ever being iconic like vaders. and honestly that was one of the best things about the Force Awakens. Kylo's look and the voice in that first scene gave him an actual evil presence. I kind of hate that he's the one they decided to have related to vader. him as a fanboy is fukking obnoxious. Imagine if he was just a strong force user who led the knights of ren under snokes orders. shyt would be a whole different ball game. His light side struggle is gonna be drawn out and wack, and i doubt the other knights of ren or smoke will feel that void as a fearsome antagonist. ill watch bc its star wars. but the writing has to be amazing to get me fully back on board.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The last two Star Wars movies have been utter garbage.

Look at what they've done to your heroes, the OG films and the lore, Han made deadbeat father who spawned some loser/loner who's akin to a school shooter :mjlol:

Luke made into coward and bum who never finished off The Empire :mjlol:.

Now you've also got a bucking non-threatening emasculated sambo bag-holding lead :scust: who aint nothing more c00n relief and a complete contrast to Mace Windu the most powerful Jedi who had the most powerful character on his knees and begging like a bytch.

Yet you clowns wanted Lucas out :mjlol:

When Luke goes out like a bytch in this movie to prop up these lame new characters :banderas:
:whew:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The last two Star Wars movies have been utter garbage.

Look at what they've done to your heroes, the OG films and the lore, Han made deadbeat father who spawned some loser/loner who's akin to a school shooter :mjlol:

Luke made into coward and bum who never finished off The Empire :mjlol:.

Now you've also got a bucking non-threatening emasculated sambo bag-holding lead :scust: who aint nothing more c00n relief and a complete contrast to Mace Windu the most powerful Jedi who had the most powerful character on his knees and begging like a bytch.

Yet you clowns wanted Lucas out :mjlol:

When Luke goes out like a bytch in this movie to prop up these lame new characters :banderas:
Mannnnn :whew:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
dumb. why introduce that helmet then destroy it. the shyt has no chance of ever being iconic like vaders. and honestly that was one of the best things about the Force Awakens. Kylo's look and the voice in that first scene gave him an actual evil presence. I kind of hate that he's the one they decided to have related to vader. him as a fanboy is fukking obnoxious. Imagine if he was just a strong force user who led the knights of ren under snokes orders. shyt would be a whole different ball game. His light side struggle is gonna be drawn out and wack, and i doubt the other knights of ren or smoke will feel that void as a fearsome antagonist. ill watch bc its star wars. but the writing has to be amazing to get me fully back on board.
They can make another mask.

Also maybe it's for the better, they don't need to copy that aspect about Vader and have him wear the shyt through the whole trilogy.