Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Mark Hamill's kind of been shytting on these new films in his last few appearances, now he says he "fundamentally disagrees with everything they wrote for Luke Skywalker". You can see that Rey chick looking at him like :picard:

I wouldn't go so far to call him a trash actor. Maybe in live acting but he's done pretty good in VO performances.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Yeah the first half seemed rushed but it settles in by midway point. Definitely had some of the best action and better villains. The action in force awakens was weak af. I just can't get into that movie.

I just watch it this afternoon, and I was thinking what the fukk is wrong with this movie. Right at the halfway mark shyt picked up, the whole 2nd half of the movie is dope. That Vader scene was like a Jason flick.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
This got me kind of nervous :lupe:

After reading some of the comments though, it seems like this video doesn't give the full context. Apparently he didn't trust the direction in the beginning, but now he trusts what they're doing.

Well it is a channel called Jar Jar Abrams that's shytting on Disney haha

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I just watch it this afternoon, and I was thinking what the fukk is wrong with this movie. Right at the halfway mark shyt picked up, the whole 2nd half of the movie is dope. That Vader scene was like a Jason flick.
Like someone else pointed out, Forest Whitakers character was weird and out of place. Definitely a rushed first half.

And the lead chick, sometimes she looked good and other times she looked kind of ugly. Definitely a more unique looking girl compared to ugly daisey ridley tho. :manny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Like someone else pointed out, Forest Whitakers character was weird and out of place. Definitely a rushed first half.

And the lead chick, sometimes she looked good and other times she looked kind of ugly. Definitely a more unique looking girl compared to ugly daisey ridley tho. :manny:

When she had the heavy eyeliner she was looking real good.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Mark Hamill's kind of been shytting on these new films in his last few appearances, now he says he "fundamentally disagrees with everything they wrote for Luke Skywalker". You can see that Rey chick looking at him like :picard:

If they make Luke look bad so that Rey can look perfect again i'm done with this franchise:yeshrug:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The last two Star Wars movies have been utter garbage.

Look at what they've done to your heroes, the OG films and the lore, Han made deadbeat father who spawned some loser/loner who's akin to a school shooter :mjlol:

Luke made into coward and bum who never finished off The Empire :mjlol:.

Now you've also got a bucking non-threatening emasculated sambo bag-holding lead :scust: who aint nothing more c00n relief and a complete contrast to Mace Windu the most powerful Jedi who had the most powerful character on his knees and begging like a bytch.

Yet you clowns wanted Lucas out :mjlol:

When Luke goes out like a bytch in this movie to prop up these lame new characters :banderas:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The last two Star Wars movies have been utter garbage.

Look at what they've done to your heroes, the OG films and the lore, Han made deadbeat father who spawned some loser/loner who's akin to a school shooter :mjlol:

Luke made into coward and bum who never finished off The Empire :mjlol:.

Now you've also got a bucking non-threatening emasculated sambo bag-holding lead :scust: who aint nothing more c00n relief and a complete contrast to Mace Windu the most powerful Jedi who had the most powerful character on his knees and begging like a bytch.

Yet you clowns wanted Lucas out :mjlol:

When Luke goes out like a bytch in this movie to prop up these lame new characters :banderas:

:wow:

i read that to the ether beat.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I find it so hilarious that posters who I've seen shytting on the prequels for years now are on some "leave TFA alone :damn:, we're supposed to celebrate Star Wars in here :damn:" shyt.

Anyway, I wonder if Hayden showing up means the rumors of him being involved with Episode VIII somehow were valid :ahh:

Frank Oz was also vague about whether we'll see Yoda again in this trilogy :blessed:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
This trailer is one of the weakest SW trailers I've ever seen.. I really don't understand why people are crying and shyt over it. A large part of the problem also is that Rey was a Mary Sue. I'm all for female leads, but for her to master the force enough to defeat someone who has been playing with it, and light sabers for years, is just lazy writing, and it's ruined any anticipation about her "training". Like why does she even need training at this point, she's obviously been able to figure all this shyt out for herself.
She didn't "master" the force.

It channeled itself through her briefly, as for that fight Kylie was playing with her for damn near all of it and dude was half dead, would have been totally different if he was 100%. Plus he hasn't even completed his training which Snoke mentioned.

The trailer is a teaser, it's not suppose to give away much if at all. And I like things that way, as good as the Spider-Man and Thor trailers were they gave away quite a bit but that's also because they get released earlier than TLJ.

Judging the teaser trailer like a full trailer is inane, it served its purpose.