Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
As if being a Jedi means you're invulnerable to injury.

The guy took a crossbow from Chewie to the stomach that was killing everyone else left and right earlier in the movie and still fought on. He started the fight bleeding out. :stopitslime:
how was he at a disadvantage when he was winning the fight? :mjgrin:

M5bY3Jr.png

the movie suggests that kylo is the odds on favorite until rey has her awakening and shows out in the end.

and no i don't believe the movie makes the suggestion that kylo lost because he was wounded... it's visibly clear in that moment that rey is stronger, faster and more determined than he is.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
you don't think there was a clear intent to portray Rey as the strong triumphant hero?
I think Rey was portrayed as the primary protagonist in TFA. You'll have to be more specific on what you mean by "strong triumphant hero".
I hope your elaboration doesn't include "She destroyed a Jedi! No training! :damn: "

CHL

Superstar
Daps
and no i don't believe the movie makes the suggestion that kylo lost because he was wounded
Yes, that's why it specifically showcases:
1. The bowcaster's destructive power throughout the film
2. Kylo experiencing a direct bowcaster blast
3. Kylo bleeding out during the forest scene

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Yes, that's why it specifically showcases:
1. The bowcaster's destructive power throughout the film
2. Kylo experiencing a direct bowcaster blast
3. Kylo bleeding out during the forest scene

He was winning the fight though so obviously it didn't hinder him much.

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
And yet people like you will continue to watch :russ:

How you figure? I still haven't seen Rogue One yet, simply because after wasting my money onnForce Awakens I'll just wait for any Star Wars movie to come on TNT or Spike to watch it. Batman vs Superman and Justice League >>>> Disney's Trash Wars

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
As if being a Jedi means you're invulnerable to injury.

The guy took a crossbow from Chewie to the stomach that was killing everyone else left and right earlier in the movie and still fought on. He started the fight bleeding out. :stopitslime:
How does a force user that earlier froze a blaster shot coming when he wasn't looking even get shot by the cross bow in the first place? Chewie even screamed before he shot at him
And how did he not even sense his father being a few feet away from him until he called out his name? :jbhmm:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
How does a force user that earlier froze a blaster shot coming when he wasn't looking even get shot by the cross bow in the first place? Chewie even screamed before he shot at him
And how did he not even sense his father being a few feet away from him until he called out his name? :jbhmm:
To argue of something that the film makers don't care about is fruitless.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
These arguments :russ:

Its Star Wars, not Scorsese just enjoy them brehs

Not everything has to be broken down frame by frame

Eddie Brock

All Star
Daps
TFA and Rogue One are better movies than anything Lucas has been attached to in almost 30 years

TFA is gonna go down in history as one of if not THE most trash sci-if movie of all time. Anyone of the prequel films shyts all over that Disney Douche Bag of a film

Yea since the prequels were so great :smugford:

The prequels were much better than TFA, u mad? :smugbiden:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Because the plot called for it

Last edited: