Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
1. A (former) Jedi that's disoriented, immediately after killing his father.

2. Kylo was still able to contain a blast that was killing stormtroopers upon impact (a blast so powerful it was launching their bodies backwards), though the blast of course results in him bleeding out as he faces Rey & Finn.
3. You're making the assumption that Rey had no prior training when she was younger, this may not be the case.
4. Finn also struck him in the shoulder, injuring him further before he duels Rey.
5. Kylo states that "I can show you the ways of the Force", evidently he was not even attempting to kill Rey.

They just setting up Kylo Ren to have that Vader like comeback similar to Empire Strikes Back. :banderas:

Kylo's got the potential dude already murked his father :demonic::birdman:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
They just setting up Kylo Ren to have that Vader like comeback similar to Empire Strikes Back. :banderas:

Kylo's got the potential dude already murked his father :demonic::birdman:
When Snoke completes his training that Skywalker blood gonna be at its peak.

He's gonna give Rey that work in this movie :win:

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Some of these dudes must not have been watching the same movie.

Lmao watching you guys cape for kylo is hilarious.

The franchise hero is a female now. Disney had their big opportunity to establish female dominance and they did it. rey is visibly stronger than him.

Edit: I agree it's very possible kylo gets the better of her in TLJ.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Of course they were, you just don't understand their irrefutable points. Kylo caping and female dominance! :sas2:

At the end of the fight the two of them are literally having a test of strength where the both of them are trying to force the other to drop their saber and rey outmatches him.

If that doesn't indicate to you that Rey was stronger than kylo I don't know what to tell you

Mazino

All Star
Daps
At the end of the fight the two of them are literally having a test of strength where the both of them are trying to force the other to drop their saber and rey outmatches him.

If that doesn't indicate to you that Rey was stronger than kylo I don't know what to tell you
Did you read any of his previous post which explain that?

He was toying with her practically the whole fight with her on the defensive and the dude was in bad shape from the crossbow. Plus he wasn't really trying to harm her.

His injuries would have affected his concentration and she momentarily channeled the force which is why she temporarily overpowered him.

That fight doesn't prove she's stronger at all.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Did you read any of his previous post which explain that?

He was toying with her practically the whole fight with her on the defensive and the dude was in bad shape from the crossbow. Plus he wasn't really trying to harm her.

His injuries would have affected his concentration and she momentarily channeled the force which is why she temporarily overpowered him.

That fight doesn't prove she's stronger at all.

bro in the interrogation scene before the fight even occurs she blocks him from entering her mind and flips it on him lookin all confident and shyt

ThEBZqn.png

CnUARdS.png

had kylo shook and confused.

and then of course there's this, a story told in pictures.

r9pTJMf.png

u4k3fpr.png

sfhFFFr.png

gW6w27t.png

DIJA9Si.png

5epmZB8.png

but i'll let you cook though

CHL

Superstar
Daps
bro in the interrogation scene before the fight even occurs she blocks him from entering her mind and flips it on him lookin all confident and shyt

ThEBZqn.png

CnUARdS.png

All this means is that when Kylo attempted to apply this Force technique, he found unexpected resistance in Rey (someone with immense potential), and with his focus on her, Kylo left his own thoughts unguarded and vulnerable to another Force user. Rey caught a glimpse, and so he abruptly withdrew before either side could learn more. This doesn't mean that she would've been able to hold off his probe indefinitely, and doesn't necessarily equate to Rey being vastly more Force sensitive than Kylo.

Yes, fukk context. These images provide a complete explanation of what occurred in the scene.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
All this means is that when Kylo attempted to apply this Force technique, he found unexpected resistance in Rey (someone with immense potential), and with his focus on her, Kylo left his own thoughts unguarded and vulnerable to another Force user. Rey caught a glimpse, and so he abruptly withdrew before either side could learn more. This doesn't mean that she would've been able to hold off his probe indefinitely, and doesn't necessarily equate to Rey being vastly more Force sensitive than Kylo.

Yes, fukk context. These images provide a complete explanation of what occurred in the scene.

you don't think there was a clear intent to portray Rey as the strong triumphant hero?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps

ThEBZqn.png

CnUARdS.png

r9pTJMf.png

u4k3fpr.png

sfhFFFr.png

gW6w27t.png

DIJA9Si.png

5epmZB8.png

but i'll let you cook though
are you all dunces?

Kylo was toying with Rey, and he was severely injuired. He got shot with a fukking wookie bowcaster and sliced up by Finn and had just killed his father, I really don't think you all understand the damage inflicted from a bowcaster. And again, he was toying with her. Jedi mind trick only works on individuals with weak minds and Kylo left his own thoughts exposed trying to enter Reys mind. Rey could've been trained by Luke when she was younger and then with what happened with Kylo Luke decided to train other jedi was a waste of time and erased her memory then left her on Jakku. After touching the lightsaber snoke mentions there has been awakening. the force has awoken in Rey. She already knew how to fight with Melee weapons as seen on Jakku where she whooped two peoples asses. Even when Anakin was a child he displays some force abilities, if she is the one to bring balance to the force again and is really that powerful why would she not be able to do the things she did? I swear to christ it's because she's a woman you all can't believe she'd have such a powerful attunement to the force. We have yet to learn of her lineage or how much Luke trained her as a child before leaving her on Jakku.

Mazino

All Star
Daps
talmbout 'kylo was injured' stop it, he's a jedi.

she literally OVERPOWERS him and forces his saber into the snow!
As if being a Jedi means you're invulnerable to injury.

The guy took a crossbow from Chewie to the stomach that was killing everyone else left and right earlier in the movie and still fought on. He started the fight bleeding out. :stopitslime: