Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dead:

It did fukkin suck, I just don't know how dudes can't see the obvious but it's star wars so u know.

Rouge one was coo tho. tons of action and better characters. :manny:

What u think?
Rogue was flawed especially the first half but it was undeniably good.

Best action in a star wars film ever.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Rogue was flawed especially the first half but it was undeniably good.

Best action in a star wars film ever.
Yeah the first half seemed rushed but it settles in by midway point. Definitely had some of the best action and better villains. The action in force awakens was weak af. I just can't get into that movie.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah the first half seemed rushed but it settles in by midway point. Definitely had some of the best action and better villains. The action in force awakens was weak af. I just can't get into that movie.
The first half felt like it was heavily reshot/changed in editing.

It was just odd. And forest Whitaker character was just awkward.

But once it settled in :picard:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Is it just me or is there very little hype for this trailer.

Even for Coli standards, the superhero threads get way more lit after trailers drop than this one did.

honestly this was a good trailer but I wasn't blown away. I think Rogue One was a lot better than TFA too. I'm in but I don't really care that much until the holidays roll around :manny:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hate to see Kylo Ren's helmet smashed. That helmet is cool af. If you're gonna get rid of the helmet, do it in the 3rd movie.

Its weird. He was only intimidating with the helmet

Thought it was obvious that was darth vaders helmet...perhaps he realized that Darth went to the "light side" bfore his death?

Meh. Teaser did nothing for me

I'm torn.

I loved rogue one.

But force awakens was one of the worst films I've watched in theatres up there with transformers 2. Unfiltered trash.

But I love Rian Johnson.

:lupe:

You my dceu breh (:salute:) but FA was a rebranding of the SW universe imo....it gave us just enough of all the best things about the star wars universe, and JJ gave us a good starting point for future movies, so lets let rian cook...this movie should be excellent goin by rians track record.....

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Babe-Movie-Wallpapers-8.jpg

:troll:
@StraxStrax like :banderas:at the anticipation for Darth Babe vs Bud Airwalker.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Thought it was obvious that was darth vaders helmet...perhaps he realized that Darth went to the "light side" bfore his death?

You my dceu breh (:salute:) but FA was a rebranding of the SW universe imo....it gave us just enough of all the best things about the star wars universe, and JJ gave us a good starting point for future movies, so lets let rian cook...this movie should be excellent goin by rians track record.....
That was Kylo's helmet

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only die hard star wars nerds can pretend force awakens was a good film.

This doesn't have the obnoxious omg it's a new star wars thing going for it.

My only hope is Rian Johnson made this. Jj Abrahams is such a wanna be Spielberg with 1/10 the talent. Doesn't have an original bone in his body. Force awakens was the most pandering generic trash I've watched in a long time.

People are being more cautiously optimistic towards this.

The trailer did nothing more than to say there's a new film coming. Nothing noteworthy to discuss.

I'm not a die hard stars fan, never read any of the books just watched the original 3 from beginning to end for the first time last year and I liked Forced Awakens. It wasn't great and it didn't suck either, I thought it was above average

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Rogue One had better characters than TFA? :dwillhuh:
For me they did.

Finn wack
Rey, hell nah
Kyle ren, nikka please
Old ass Han, smh
Poe, I like dude, probably the best new character but he didn't do much.

Tfa was weak bruh, tell me what was so great. Rouge one actually was a War movie, hence star Wars.

TFA was barley better than the prequels. Last Jedi should shyt on it something fierce but the hype train done left for me.