Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:francis: I'm not against badass female protagonists. I just came off Horizon: Zero Dawn and the broad in that was legit but no way in HELL I'll accept an overpowered one. Rey going solo and beating Kylo again after he bodies Luke in a real fight :camby: :camby: :camby: That's just fukking wrong, god mode trash, power rankings will be shyt forever. Dooku was 80 years old and held his own against Obi, Anakin and even Yoda. Luke better not go out like a chump.

I'm not against female protagonists either, i love the alien movies etc. However, I don't like it when you force feed me a retardedly powered up character with obvious feminist/political motivation behind it. This bytch is like Rosie the riviter.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not against female protagonists either, i love the alien movies etc. However, I don't like it when you force feed me a retardedly powered up character with obvious feminist/political motivation behind it. This bytch is like Rosie the riviter.
I dont love Rey but you guys need to stop complaining until you see the rest of the movies ,

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
I dont love Rey but you guys need to stop complaining until you see the rest of the movies ,

Exactly Darth Zannah was able to take out Jedis when she was an untrained kid, so it might have to do with the situation and a bit due to some dark side inside Ren. Maybe she's just more powerful out the box or caught the kid off guard

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly Darth Zannah was able to take out Jedis when she was an untrained kid, so it might have to do with the situation and a bit due to some dark side inside Ren. Maybe she's just more powerful out the box or caught the kid off guard
Exactly. Let's see the storyline reason maybe she's the real chosen one idk . People would of been shytting on lando as a c00n and traitor . Or saying Luke is a bytch who got his hand chopped by his dad

CHL

Superstar
Daps
A Darth Bane trilogy reference :ohhh: :salute:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it just me or is there very little hype for this trailer.

Even for Coli standards, the superhero threads get way more lit after trailers drop than this one did.

The buzz and hype will come it's still early...All the buzz and hype is going to to movies dropping in the next 2 months

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A Old Republic movie would be dope i think.

these spin-offs are a chance to explore some of the lesser known stuff of Star Wars. I'm okay with them playing it relatively safe with the stand alone movies to start out,but eventually they need to branch away from the main story imo.

If the general star wars fan knew the stories and events that happened in the old republic.... it makes the skywalker saga look irrelevant.

So many great stories and sand box to play with.