Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Kylo also had one frame in the trailer I suppose that means he's insignificant now too.

I had plenty of gripes with Finn with regard to TFA but this was a damn teaser, they aren't going to give away his whole arc in one movie.

The next trailer will likely expound on what he will be doing.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish I felt the same sentiments. I wasn't very entertained by TFA, had some potential here and there but just didn't cut it for me. And daisy ridley is nothing special, I really don't see what's to love about her. She didn't have to be super attractive but she's just annoying af. Sorry but it's bad casting for me. I'm glad it works for u, it's not like I'm rooting for these movies to fail, I just wish they took some risks.

And yes I agree, all these super hero movies are carbon copies and I don't condone that shyt, but I loved Logan.
I can't fault you if that's how you feel. I'm sorry you feel that way, I'm actually like really happy that I enjoy the movie as much as I do. I immediately liked Rey/Daisy. Disney RARELY fukks up in their casting AND she was an unknown. And of course I wish for them to take risks, but no fukking WAY are you taking a risk with TFA. You have to ENSURE the film is a fukking hit, and better than Lucas prequels (except arguably ROTS obviously...). Now, with the last jedi you can take more risks, and even moreso in the final film. The real risk taking will be in the offshoot films like Rogue One. All in all, this entire rebirth of Star Wars could not have been orchestrated more perfectly :manny:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The whole training with Luke thing seems kinda pointless when the student looked like Wonder woman/ DBZ/Jedi Master in the previous film.

I wonder if they'll kill off Luke, because he's playing the same role as Yoda, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, that elder mentor jedi who ends up dying.

Not to mention, Kylo managed to kill off Luke's entire academy with his knights, but got hoed up by Mary Sue beginner. Makes Luke's academy look weak as fukk.
Kylo wasn't trying to kill Rey. He wanted to train her. He wasn't going 100% at Rey. Plus dude was mad injured. She wasn't Wonder Woman/DBZ level, please. Finn had to save her while Kylo was methodically fukking her up like Anderson Silva.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Kylo wasn't trying to kill Rey. He wanted to train her. He wasn't going 100% at Rey. Plus dude was mad injured. She wasn't Wonder Woman/DBZ level, please. Finn had to save her while Kylo was methodically fukking her up like Anderson Silva.
also she was mostly on the defensive up until the very end of the fight.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kylo also had one frame in the trailer I suppose that means he's insignificant now too.

I had plenty of gripes with Finn with regard to TFA but this was a damn teaser, they aren't going to give away his whole arc in one movie.

The next trailer will likely expound on what he will be doing.

Cosign, but this coli clowns and Finn haters aren't trying to hear what you have to say

CHL

Superstar
Daps
You don't know how bad I want a Babe movie.

Could be such a great film/trilogy :ahh: The rise of Bane, the war between the Jedi & Sith in the final days of both the Old Republic & the Sith Empire, Bane's annihilation of his fellow Sith, the inception of the Rule Of Two, the reformation of the Republic. Alot of potential story points.

Imagine a battle with dozens of Jedi & Sith
qUVm0dk.png

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
How can you make the first film in a trilogy a self-contained film in of itself? It has to end somewhere and that somewhere is going to leave a ton of questions unanswered because it's the first film in the trilogy. People fukking complained the same way about the first lord of the rings film.
People seem to forget episode 4 was supposed to be the only movie....7 was always supposed to be the first in a trilogy....JJ did a great job establishing the new characters and setting in motion the events that are going to unfold in the next 2 installments.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The audience could connect with Jyn in the first five minutes. Ridley is a comic book character from the 1940s who never takes a loss.
The five minutes where she was a kid before they time jumped 30 years? :mjpls: :usure: