Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Kylo wasn't trying to kill Rey. He wanted to train her. He wasn't going 100% at Rey. Plus dude was mad injured. She wasn't Wonder Woman/DBZ level, please. Finn had to save her while Kylo was methodically fukking her up like Anderson Silva.

nikka, she mastered that mind trick in about 10 seconds. Kylo was definitely trying, but that bytch went super saiyen. Kylo wasn't fukking shyt up, other than his masculinity. How come Finn lasted about 2 seconds, if she didn't go crazy? You know damn well they pumped that bytch up for feminist reasons.

Anyways, this makes Luke's training a little pointless. At least it would make more sense to see her actually struggle and then seek out the wisdom of a jedi master.

But more onto this film, the more I think about it, the more I think they'll kill off Luke. More than likely it will be by the hands of Kylo again, so he can kill off a Jedi master but struggled with Rey, cause gosh darn it, she's all empowered now.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area

Could be such a great film/trilogy :ahh: The rise of Bane, the war between the Jedi & Sith in the final days of both the Old Republic & the Sith Empire, Bane's annihilation of his fellow Sith, the inception of the Rule Of Two, the reformation of the Republic. Alot of potential story points.

Imagine a battle with dozens of Jedi & Sith
qUVm0dk.png

This is what the fans need :wow:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

Could be such a great film/trilogy :ahh: The rise of Bane, the war between the Jedi & Sith in the final days of both the Old Republic & the Sith Empire, Bane's annihilation of his fellow Sith, the inception of the Rule Of Two, the reformation of the Republic. Alot of potential story points.

Imagine a battle with dozens of Jedi & Sith
qUVm0dk.png

Bane was voiced by Mark Hamill in this appearance which brings everything full circle. :mjgrin:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
This is canon still too :wow:

I really hope we get a Old Republic film as one of these spin-offs.
A Old Republic movie would be dope i think.

these spin-offs are a chance to explore some of the lesser known stuff of Star Wars. I'm okay with them playing it relatively safe with the stand alone movies to start out,but eventually they need to branch away from the main story imo.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
087dbge.gif

GODDAMN MY BODY IS FCKING READY

at all the brothers losing their shyt about fynn still being comatose. It's a teaser trailer of a 2H long movie compressing in not even 2 MINUTES trailer:mjlol:; The fukk outta here, finn is that nikka don't worry :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
nikka, she mastered that mind trick in about 10 seconds. Kylo was definitely trying, but that bytch went super saiyen. Kylo wasn't fukking shyt up, other than his masculinity. How come Finn lasted about 2 seconds, if she didn't go crazy? You know damn well they pumped that bytch up for feminist reasons.

Anyways, this makes Luke's training a little pointless. At least it would make more sense to see her actually struggle and then seek out the wisdom of a jedi master.

But more onto this film, the more I think about it, the more I think they'll kill off Luke. More than likely it will be by the hands of Kylo again, so he can kill off a Jedi master but struggled with Rey, cause gosh darn it, she's all empowered now.

:francis: I'm not against badass female protagonists. I just came off Horizon: Zero Dawn and the broad in that was legit but no way in HELL I'll accept an overpowered one. Rey going solo and beating Kylo again after he bodies Luke in a real fight :camby: :camby: :camby: That's just fukking wrong, god mode trash, power rankings will be shyt forever. Dooku was 80 years old and held his own against Obi, Anakin and even Yoda. Luke better not go out like a chump.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
:francis: I'm not against badass female protagonists. I just came off Horizon: Zero Dawn and the broad in that was legit but no way in HELL I'll accept an overpowered one. Rey going solo and beating Kylo again after he bodies Luke in a real fight :camby: :camby: :camby: That's just fukking wrong, god mode trash, power rankings will be shyt forever. Dooku was 80 years old and held his own against Obi, Anakin and even Yoda. Luke better not go out like a chump.

Luke's powers were on a hunnid trillion in the eu post ROTJ. I hope they don't turn him into a jobber for the mary sue and the emo p*ssy.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Luke's powers were on a hunnid trillion in the eu post ROTJ. I hope they don't turn him into a jobber for the mary sue and the emo p*ssy.

I read some of those books :wow: That's why I'm saying if his death is easy I just might throw the Star Wars name in the bushes and move on.