Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Let me see!!!!:lolbron:
JjBQIQJ.png

Someone stanning the film as well :yeshrug:
I loved a film many simply seem determined to hate. I don't get a feeling of Star Wars being betrayed by The Last Jedi. Tough luck if you do. Five stars all the way. Those who hate the film seem to have the feeling Star Wars never had silly comedy before, never had things happen without explanation before, never showed JEDI hiding after failure before, never had bad things happen because a gung-ho character rushed in against advice before, never portrayed female characters getting snarky at/giving orders to men before, never showed characters being selfish and trying to escape the battles before, never had sudden leaps in character ability before, never had a bad guy without an onscreen depiction of his back story before, etc etc etc.

The Last Jedi features some new ways at looking at old themes. But it changes nothing about what those themes are/were.
I love it. So there.

The way some of these people get up on their feelings cause the majority of folks didn't like the film :mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Top 5 Star Wars film.
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Ever since they started relying on more sponsors their trailers have become softer than babyshyt.

Edit: starting to believe Disney trolling with this shyt :mjlol:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/03/28/star-wars-the-last-jedis-admiral-holdo-was-force-sensitive

Holdo "had this otherworldly side that does involve the Force.”
BY ALEX GILYADOV According to Laura Dern, Star Wars: The Last Jedi's Admiral Holdo was Force sensitive.

In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Dern revealed Holdo had an "otherworldly side" to her that did involve the Force. Dern spoke at length with writer-director Rian Johnson, producer Ram Bergman and Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy about the character’s backstory and just how in-tune she was with the Force.

“In their minds, and in their understanding of the origin story, we know that she was a true rebel in the Resistance, and in our culture we might have called her a hippie,” Dern said. “But she was longing for peace, and a revolutionary in that way, and wanted to be trained by and led by Leia, who taught her everything she knew.

"She wanted to come up in the ranks to support Leia’s mission, but also had this otherworldly side that does involve the Force.” Rather than using a lighsaber, Holdo used the Force in a different way, directing it toward leading an entire resistance.

:deadrose::dead:
full-3_zpsobokmvw3.png

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
avg shyt. honestly these movies are no better than the early 2000's prequels.

only thing interesting was kylo telling rey he could leave the rebels/sith and start there own thing. potential for some "gray jedi" type stories?? that would be fresh interesting take even if only for one movie, but noooooooo(lol), they end the movie with the same general feel.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Leia, Ahsoka, Mon Mothma, Ventress, Mother Talzin etc. all shyt over the forced feminism stuff the new movies are pushing. Even the main bish from Rogue One was decent as there was no cucking of men in that.

Sad thing is that I don't see anyway it can be redeemed without a reboot as the 3rd movie can't save a train wreck.

Maybe luke wakes up and it was some dream caused by palpatine/plageus coming back :lolbron: Or ezra comes back with god tier darkside force abilities learnt in the abyss with a million space whale goons on deck :russ:.
RJ knows he made mistakes with how he tried adding stuff to the novel that doesn't even fit to try and appease fans

Daps
Leia, Ahsoka, Mon Mothma, Ventress, Mother Talzin etc. all shyt over the forced feminism stuff the new movies are pushing. Even the main bish from Rogue One was decent as there was no cucking of men in that.

Sad thing is that I don't see anyway it can be redeemed without a reboot as the 3rd movie can't save a train wreck.

Maybe luke wakes up and it was some dream caused by palpatine/plageus coming back :lolbron: Or ezra comes back with god tier darkside force abilities learnt in the abyss with a million space whale goons on deck :russ:.

Add in darth maul with his new legs and boba fett escaping the Sarlacc then all will be forgiven.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know this movie is bad because I have seen TFA A BUNCH OF TIMES, Yet was unable to sit through a second viewing of this :trash:

Hell, I've even sat through the prequels multiple times.

It is the most infuriating movie of all time.

Like real talk,...they just gave black panther the real blockbuster of all time crown. Not knowing they just debranded anything white having brand acceptance moving forward. shyt is gonna be hilarious that they have to realize a black man and after avengers a purple person are gonna be based on how they get money for the rest of history. As they have destroyed the idea of blockbuster or high selling anything after ruining star wars for white people convincability wise.
Like they ruined the need for technology based products too.

Like after cell phones why do we need any of this high tech shyt and you ruined star wars.

I don't think Kathleen Kennedy realizes the brevity of ruining star wars.

She is a idiot.

Art Barr

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Star wars is dead and has been for a long time.

It's just a brand that people feel obligated to watch.

Disney is going to rape this corpse for every single last dollar because that's what Disney is.