Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Daps
nikkas really this mad over a star wars movie. it was good.

shyt do y'll really remember the other movies?

This is definitely one of the best ones.

nikkas sound bitter as hell

laughslikebig

Banned
Daps
nikkas really this mad over a star wars movie. it was good.

shyt do y'll really remember the other movies?

This is definitely one of the best ones.

nikkas sound bitter as hell
Imagine u got to see Lordof The Rings and in part 2, they just be like “meh... fukk the ring”

That’s why people are mad.

This made no sense with the first movie in the trilogy.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Imagine u got to see Lordof The Rings and in part 2, they just be like “meh... fukk the ring”

That’s why people are mad.

This made no sense with the first movie in the trilogy.
Pretty much. It disregarded a ton of what was in the force awakens and a ton of characters went and did a 180 to how they’ve been previously written. It disregards the questions left unanswered at the end of force awakens and asks no new questions itself. Kylo got his ass kicked again but is now totally in charge and can’t be redeemed, Luke is gone, the rebellion is reduced to some 15 people, Rey basically is a Jedi whose faced little struggle, and the first order seems as strong as ever. I think I saw this video in this thread. These changes would’ve made this a good movie. The only thing I’d change from the list is that Luke was doing the hologram the whole time, is still on his island, and doesn’t die because “reasons”. This sets up a real duel between them in episode 9 and makes his “see you round” comment meaningful. You should never change directors in the middle of a planned trilogy.