Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Told him hope never dies. That is meaningful.
:stopitslime: Ok breh. Kill yaself to tell someone hope never dies but i will rn for... no reason... instead of helping.. ya know... when yur ALIVE! Luke died for what exactly? Telling him that meant he needed to die? What?

He didnt even tell the rebels to find a way OUT breh

This is SO BAD. All you rian johnson vocksuckers on here going on block soon ya keep tryna give this shyt some sorta pass

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:stopitslime: Ok breh. Kill yaself to tell someone hope never dies but i will rn for... no reason... instead of helping.. ya know... when yur ALIVE! Luke died for what exactly? Telling him that meant he needed to die? What?

He didnt even tell the rebels to find a way OUT breh

This is SO BAD. All you rian johnson vocksuckers on here going on block soon ya keep tryna give this shyt some sorta pass
So you dismiss opposite opinions in your real life? It is just a movie that I liked

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5922574898036736.png

They really hating on my article I love it...:banderas::wow::EmpGood:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why are u mad? The story was fine.

NO THE fukk IT WASNT!!! :dahell: Have you watched the originals?! 4,5,6?!? This story made absolutely 0 sense!!!! Rian Johnson destroyed the star wars universe, killed Luke off for nothing and had gaping plotholes in the story!!!!

Explain what was fine about the story!!!! :stopitslime:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke died for no reason. Luke and Leia agree that Kylo is a lost cause and Kylo probably hates his guts even more than he already did for not fighting him in the flesh so it wasn't to change Kylo for the better or to shake his beliefs or anything like that, Kylo is still Kylo. Han's death was Rey's Ben Kenobi moment so he's not sacrificing himself to inspire her. He does this in front of a bunch of people who are already rebels who looked up to the legend of Luke Skywalker so he's not doing it for them either. The movie also makes no mention of there being a disillusionment of the legend of Luke in the Resistance so that can't be it. Poe's gungho bullshyt is nonexistent in TFA, there's nothing about him disagreeing with Leia spending all this time trying to find a man who wants nothing to do with the fight so he's not inspiring him either. Finn just got his "fight for the people you love" pep talk from Rose so its not him either so who the fukk is this sacrifice inspiring? The red shirt nikkas we won't ever see again?

Did Luke really sacrifice himself so some slaves on Canto Bight who already have incredible force vision powers to see this fight on Crait as its happening are inspired to fight for the resistance 15 years from now when they'll actually be valuable assets?:hhh:

The fukk are you doing Rian Johnson?

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NO THE fukk IT WASNT!!! :dahell: Have you watched the originals?! 4,5,6?!? This story made absolutely 0 sense!!!! Rian Johnson destroyed the star wars universe, killed Luke off for nothing and had gaping plotholes in the story!!!!

Explain what was fine about the story!!!! :stopitslime:
Lol ok he destroyed the star wars universe. I am a star trek fan anyway. It is just ninjas in space.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol ok he destroyed the star wars universe. I am a star trek fan anyway. It is just ninjas in space.

DWteHR9.gif

I usually don't neg people but this shyt right here deserves a fukking Neg... in a STAR WARS thread shytting on it and admitting you're a trekkie... You should be excommunicated from the coli for this blasphemy...

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DWteHR9.gif

I usually don't neg people but this shyt right here deserves a fukking Neg... in a STAR WARS thread shytting on it and admitting you're a trekkie... You should be excommunicated from the coli for this blasphemy...
I said I liked the movie
Just because I don't like the one you like I am shyting on it.
:dead:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The main plot was just a lot of filler. Stalling time to get away while losing ships only to get away in the end with no ships. No exploration of who Snoke was or what his motivations were. Luke stalling time for everyone works much better if the effort itself doesn’t kill him and that’s his big return to the rebellion. Obviously what happened with him and Kylo was a big deal and should’ve been a major part of episode 9. There weren’t any real major revelations or narrative changes in this film. Rey either still doesn’t know who her parents were because Kylo was feeding her bullshyt or it was a huge wasted opportunity with them just being drunks who kicked her to the curb for the bottle since she’s still more than willing to fight Kylo and he’s still who he was at the end of the force awakens. I guess Poe is moving higher up in chain of command and Finn has become one of the strongest believers in their cause and might end up one of their leaders since most of them were killed. It was well shot and well acted, but little really happened. Compare it to how the dark knight or empire strikes back or the two towers or dead mans chest both advanced its characters and narratives and the film feels kinda hollow. There needed to be more work between Luke and Kylo in this film to really develop the main arc of this trilogy. It was an enjoyable watch, but it’s gonna be hard to write complete and coherent follow up to it with many of these characters being set directly after or in the near future.

Last edited: