Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Jesus it only makes me cringe at how bad the upcoming cash crabs..I'm sorry movies are gonna be. Sad part is this shyt wasn't even medicore on some Clone Wars/Force Awakens this was just bad. Makes Phantom Menace look like Empire Strikes Back.

That Han Solo flick...no preview yet and rumors/facts of its troubles is gonna be a disaster.

No way a potential blockbuster like that has no teaser or anything at this point.

Talk about a double ether of my childhood with this and Justice League in a month's time dropping.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I just wanted to drop some of the most asinine shyt about the movie...

Ok first off the emasculation of Finn is fukking annoying...:stopitslime: y'all calling him a hero but treating him like a sidekick first he's a coward now he's all balls to the wall on a kamikazee mission...:beli: Finn should be the heart of the movie.

Secondly it should have been roses attractive sister that ended up with Finn and Rose dying in the brief cameo. :mjlol:

Leia getting blown out into space and her displaying her force abilities and pulling herself back inside the spaceship was amazing...

Rey's parents Revelation was bullshyt. It should have been grander than that I would have had some lost Jedi that was in hiding was her birth father that survived the clone wars or some shyt.

I understand what they was doing with Luke but it was all bullshyt. :beli:

Snoke :snoop: Jesus Christ no explanation or nothing no origin, no grand design where he came from or anything killed by kylo ren
By the luckiest lightsaber strike I've ever fukking seen. What a waste of a villian.

Also now the first order is basically on the verge of victory. The core planets with the galatic govt destroyed, their fleet gone, and NO ONE answered their distress call in the outer ring and then plus on top of that Luke is dead...:mindblown: WHY WOULD YOU KILL LUKE OFF?!? THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM UNTIL THE LAST MOVIE!!!!

HORRIBLE DECISION!!!! fukkING HORRIBLE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DEATH IT MADE NO SENSE TO KILL HIM OFF SO SOON!!!!

Seriously. This is what I really don't get. What is the fukkin oint of the "Rebellion" if no one comes to their aid? So I guess the FO is not that bad if no one sees their General/Captain/War Heroes facing death. These handfuls aren't even a threat in the grand scheme of things. They can wipe them out and no one cares, so they're in the movie as window dressing

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus it only makes me cringe at how bad the upcoming cash crabs..I'm sorry movies are gonna be. Sad part is this shyt wasn't even medicore on some Clone Wars/Force Awakens this was just bad. Makes Phantom Menace look like Empire Strikes Back.

That Han Solo flick...no preview yet and rumors/facts of its troubles is gonna be a disaster.

No way a potential blockbuster like that has no teaser or anything at this point.

Talk about a double ether of my childhood with this and Justice League in a month's time dropping.

Fans gotta show their power by not showing up. If disney makes its billion at the box office and sells its toys then thats a success for them no matter what. Next movie nikkas gotta stay home opening weekend and leave the cute lil toys on the shelf

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of RJs "exciting" changes did anything for the story on a fundamental level. Nothing changed in any meaningful way. Rey and Kylo still gonna fight. Poe and Finn gonna do resistance side quest things.

That's one of my biggest issues with the movie. Story telling wise we didn't go ANYWHERE. Luke and snoke are dead but that was gonna occur at some point. So the movie spent a hour shytting on Luke and 10 minutes building snoke for a cheap pay off.

We are character arc wise in the exact same position we were in at the beginning of Act 3 of TFA. Rey is a nascent Jedi in opposition to Kylo. Finn manned up and is fighting the first order.

The only new shyt was forceskype. But Kylo is such a shytty villian that I dont give a fukk whether he finds redemption or gets killed.

RJ could've took this shyt anywhere. Yet he decided to steal ESB and ROTJ scenes switch the reveals and pretend like he did something new. FOH

I agree wholeheartedly. This movie is basically filler. Nothing really happens except killing Snoke, so there's nothing to get excited about for Episode IX. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is how they write off Carrie Fisher. :rip:

And a large part of that is because they wasted half the film on the Finn/Poe/Rose storylines that accomplish absolutely nothing. Presumably, the hacker and Benicio Del Toro will have some role in Episode IX, but who gives a shyt? Nobody wants Benicio Del Toro's character in some half-assed "Lando" role with that fukking stutter. :scust:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I agree wholeheartedly. This movie is basically filler. Nothing really happens except killing Snoke, so there's nothing to get excited about for Episode IX. The only thing I'm interested in at this point is how they write off Carrie Fisher. :rip:

And a large part of that is because they wasted half the film on the Finn/Poe/Rose storylines that accomplish absolutely nothing. Presumably, the hacker and Benicio Del Toro will have some role in Episode IX, but who gives a shyt? Nobody wants Benicio Del Toro's character in some half-assed "Lando" role with that fukking stutter. :scust:
Yo. I'm gonna make it a point to bootleg and pirate every star wars movie from now on. I'm not paying money for this :trash:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the new jedi order will probably swap out lightsabers for some new breast shaped weapon, as the lightsaber is too similar to a penis and serves as a form of subjugation of women.

@kathleen kennedy
You are on to something. Are a lot of our weapons are penis shaped. Kind of gay if you think about. When I waved around a sword I was waving around a dikk.