Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just wanted to drop some of the most asinine shyt about the movie...

Ok first off the emasculation of Finn is fukking annoying...:stopitslime: y'all calling him a hero but treating him like a sidekick first he's a coward now he's all balls to the wall on a kamikazee mission...:beli: Finn should be the heart of the movie.

Secondly it should have been roses attractive sister that ended up with Finn and Rose dying in the brief cameo. :mjlol:

Leia getting blown out into space and her displaying her force abilities and pulling herself back inside the spaceship was amazing...

Rey's parents Revelation was bullshyt. It should have been grander than that I would have had some lost Jedi that was in hiding was her birth father that survived the clone wars or some shyt.

I understand what they was doing with Luke but it was all bullshyt. :beli:

Snoke :snoop: Jesus Christ no explanation or nothing no origin, no grand design where he came from or anything killed by kylo ren
By the luckiest lightsaber strike I've ever fukking seen. What a waste of a villian.

Also now the first order is basically on the verge of victory. The core planets with the galatic govt destroyed, their fleet gone, and NO ONE answered their distress call in the outer ring and then plus on top of that Luke is dead...:mindblown: WHY WOULD YOU KILL LUKE OFF?!? THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM UNTIL THE LAST MOVIE!!!!

HORRIBLE DECISION!!!! fukkING HORRIBLE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DEATH IT MADE NO SENSE TO KILL HIM OFF SO SOON!!!!

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I just wanted to drop some of the most asinine shyt about the movie...

Ok first off the emasculation of Finn is fukking annoying...:stopitslime: y'all calling him a hero but treating him like a sidekick first he's a coward now he's all balls to the wall on a kamikazee mission...:beli: Finn should be the heart of the movie.

Secondly it should have been roses attractive sister that ended up with Finn and Rose dying in the brief cameo. :mjlol:

Leia getting blown out into space and her displaying her force abilities and pulling herself back inside the spaceship was amazing...

Rey's parents Revelation was bullshyt. It should have been grander than that I would have had some lost Jedi that was in hiding was her birth father that survived the clone wars or some shyt.

I understand what they was doing with Luke but it was all bullshyt. :beli:

Snoke :snoop: Jesus Christ no explanation or nothing no origin, no grand design where he came from or anything killed by kylo ren
By the luckiest lightsaber strike I've ever fukking seen. What a waste of a villian.

Also now the first order is basically on the verge of victory. The core planets with the galatic govt destroyed, their fleet gone, and NO ONE answered their distress call in the outer ring and then plus on top of that Luke is dead...:mindblown: WHY WOULD YOU KILL LUKE OFF?!? THEY SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIM UNTIL THE LAST MOVIE!!!!

HORRIBLE DECISION!!!! fukkING HORRIBLE, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A BEAUTIFUL DEATH IT MADE NO SENSE TO KILL HIM OFF SO SOON!!!!

You read my thoughts. So Rey the Orphan Annie got The Force thru the immaculate conception :beli:? They could have made her Obi-Wan grand daughter or like you said a hidden Jedi kid. Heck even Qui Gon Jinn grand daughter. Anything.

It would have been real nice if after the speech with Ren she took up his offer if only to add to the drama. Ren is awful BTW.

Goddamn Snoke is the WORST fukkING VILLIAN IN HISTORY AND PASSED ULTRON AS THE WEAKEST IN A BIG BUDGET MOVIE EVER. When the Emperor got killed by Vader it was (GGG voice) big drama show. His death scene was a joke.

No history just a poor man's Gollum. fukk this movie. No wonder Hammill shytted on it.

This scene alone

was better than TLJ.

Last edited:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
They need to throw the bag at the director and creators of Rogue One for the new trilogy after this trilogy is over. And have them actually listen to somebody who has made star wars comics/ cartoons/ books before.

You mean the guy they fired before reworking, reshooting and recutting like 40% of the movie?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
5780130965487616.png

:mjlol: They so mad...

:mjlol: nikka can't live forever... When I said shyt about luke.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
It always blows my mind how movies like this or Origins or Apocalypse (or insert big budget movie flop) could make it all the way to the top and internal screenings or early rough cut and not a soul be on some:whoa: hey y'all this shyt is:trash:. But I guess when a guaranteed billion is happening Disney was like :hubie:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
It always blows my mind how movies like this or Origins or Apocalypse (or insert big budget movie flop) could make it all the way to the top and internal screenings or early rough cut and not a soul be on some:whoa: hey y'all this shyt is:trash:. But I guess when a guaranteed billion is happening Disney was like :hubie:

Shouldn’t be a surprise.

Star Wars is a brand to them first, a movie second.

They aren’t trying to make the best movie they can, they are just throwing out whatever they can and slapping the Star Wars name on it.

Which is why it’s so funny watching some fans dissect it and discuss its ‘themes’ and ‘concepts’. There’s not enough evidence to suggest they were even trying.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Shouldn’t be a surprise.

Star Wars is a brand to them first, a movie second.

They aren’t trying to make the best movie they can, they are just throwing out whatever they can and slapping the Star Wars name on it.

Which is why it’s so funny watching some fans dissect it and discuss its ‘themes’ and ‘concepts’. There’s not enough evidence to suggest they were even trying.

Yep. They got the name it sells and can put out shyt and it won't matter.

This was a total half-assed effort.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They fight these guys, which i thought was pretty damn dope and made up for the lack of a lightsaber duel

Hot-Toys-Last-Jedi-Praetorian-Guard-Double-Blade-016-928x483.jpg
It's cool at face value but it is actually one of the most cringeworthy parts of the film. This chick only had a few lightsaber lessons and is able to chop down like half of the Royal Imperial guards...dudes who are specialized in saber battle.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
It's cool at face value but it is actually one of the most cringeworthy parts of the film. This chick only had a few lightsaber lessons and is able to chop down like half of the Royal Imperial guards...dudes who are specialized in saber battle.
She knew how to fight on jakku