Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Finn woke up and his first thoughts were about an overpowered woman who couldn't give less of a care about him. :wow: The directors made his costar wear a fatsuit, just to show he'd never be the love interest of a universally(no pun intended) attractive woman :wow: After he fumbled his mission and got himself and his chubby costar caught and was on his knees handcuffed, he literally got backhand slapped, while being verbally abused. :wow: Nothing got done to the woman next to him, but the director of the film made sure Finn got slapped around and degraded. Didn't even have the villain punch him or treat him like a man, but made the villain slap him like a battered housewife. :wow: Had Finn riding bytch on the back of the animals they broke free while his female costar led the escape. :wow: Then his female costar took away his only potential hero moment by crashing into him and then schooling him with a pep talk. :wow: They are running out of ways to disrespect this guys character. :scust:

You forgot

Rose: How do you know all of this?
Finn: I used to mop the floor!

They could have gone with

Finn gets a haunted look on his face, a reminder of his past as an abducted child forced into soldierhood: I....I was a stormtrooper

But they went with

Finn: I used to mop the floors! :krs:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Whew people hate this film... People talking about they not going to see anymore after this...

Not that far fetched. Most of the OG fans were really interested in closing of the Skywalker saga. We all knew Disney was gonna milk this ish, and it wouldn't be the same so a lot were gonna check out after IX. With this, it really doesn't matter if you see IX or not, so...who cares what comes after. I guarantee the next trilogy won't do SW numbers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot

Rose: How do you know all of this?
Finn: I used to mop the floor!

They could have gone with

Finn gets a haunted look on his face, a reminder of his past as an abducted child forced into soldierhood: I....I was a stormtrooper

But they went with

Finn: I used to mop the floors! :krs:

Man....Fukk the whole Star Wars series:martin:...FUKK EM! :pacspit:..FUKK EM SEVERELY:birdman: