Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Finn woke up and his first thoughts were about an overpowered woman who couldn't give less of a care about him. :wow: The directors made his costar wear a fatsuit, just to show he'd never be the love interest of a universally(no pun intended) attractive woman :wow: After he fumbled his mission and got himself and his chubby costar caught and was on his knees handcuffed, he literally got backhand slapped, while being verbally abused. :wow: Nothing got done to the woman next to him, but the director of the film made sure Finn got slapped around and degraded. Didn't even have the villain punch him or treat him like a man, but made the villain slap him like a battered housewife. :wow: Had Finn riding bytch on the back of the animals they broke free while his female costar led the escape. :wow: Then his female costar took away his only potential hero moment by crashing into him and then schooling him with a pep talk. :wow: They are running out of ways to disrespect this guys character. :scust:
How anyone black can support this shyt franchise after this movie makes me question them. I was done after TFA thank God I ain't pay fir this nonsense and just firesticked it:scust:

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
When the force awakens did it's first marketing campaigns with Finn being prominently featured, the white supremacists were ready to boycott the trilogy..

I think that Disney feels like the racists make up a larger portion of the ticket sales than black star wars fans so they are going to cater to that demographic even if it hurts the story :francis:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
When the force awakens did it's first marketing campaigns with Finn being prominently featured, the white supremacists were ready to boycott the trilogy..

I think that Disney feels like the racists make up a larger portion of the ticket sales than black star wars fans so they are going to cater to that demographic even if it hurts the story :francis:
They did? or is this ladies room militant talk

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Finn may have been a jobber in TFA, but JJ Abrams did put him in better shyt

Like getting his ass kicked by two different people? And that doesn't count the times he was drinking from the animal troth, getting beaten up by Rey, dragged around by those tentacle monsters, being named by Poe, revealing he was just a janitor....shall I continue?

It was all over twitter, comment sections, Facebook, you name it. They claimed white genocide because they feared Finn ending up with Rey. All this criticism was silenced once they saw the movie however, because they saw how emasculated Finn was. He was no threat to them anymore.

And judging by your posts in here, you're a fukking cac apologist.

A B O V E

"Je Suis Nigeria"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empowerment
Were you under a rock during the promotion for the first film? :mjlol:

"Militant talk" :mjlol: if you don't get yo goofy ass out this thread

But before you leave I'll help you out... Heres some reading material for you and the idiot that dapped you :martin:

'Star Wars' boycott hashtag calls film 'anti-white'

www.thedailybeast.com/racists-urge-boycott-of-star-wars-episode-vii-over-black-lead-and-most-of-them-love-trump

There was even a hashtag on Twitter about this that was trending worldwide back then :francis:

1445277356457.png

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Like getting his ass kicked by two different people? And that doesn't count the times he was drinking from the animal troth, getting beaten up by Rey, dragged around by those tentacle monsters, being named by Poe, revealing he was just a janitor....shall I continue?

It was all over twitter, comment sections, Facebook, you name it. They claimed white genocide because they feared Finn ending up with Rey. All this criticism was silenced once they saw the movie however, because they saw how emasculated Finn was. He was no threat to them anymore.

And judging by your posts in here, you're a fukking cac apologist.
I just wanted to know what shyt was said, not excite some homotional ladies room keyboard warriors

Last edited:

Tigron

Superstar
Daps
Finn woke up and his first thoughts were about an overpowered woman who couldn't give less of a care about him. :wow: The directors made his costar wear a fatsuit, just to show he'd never be the love interest of a universally(no pun intended) attractive woman :wow: After he fumbled his mission and got himself and his chubby costar caught and was on his knees handcuffed, he literally got backhand slapped, while being verbally abused. :wow: Nothing got done to the woman next to him, but the director of the film made sure Finn got slapped around and degraded. Didn't even have the villain punch him or treat him like a man, but made the villain slap him like a battered housewife. :wow: Had Finn riding bytch on the back of the animals they broke free while his female costar led the escape. :wow: Then his female costar took away his only potential hero moment by crashing into him and then schooling him with a pep talk. :wow: They are running out of ways to disrespect this guys character. :scust:
Hard to argue with that breakdown :francis: