Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Will the 3rd movie redeem this load of dookie ass movie?:jbhmm:

It is impossible in my opinion, I mean how do you course correct this shyt show. They have already tarnished Luke and Hans character. And all the three main characters of this new trilogy are fukking trash that can’t be developed in one movie. Basically they will end this with 9 and get to formulating something new for a trilogy. Thing is if Kylo is killed they have completely killed of the Skywalker bloodline, hell they killed it off already by not letting Luke have a family. Imagine if they skipped even a hundred years into the future in the Star Wars universe and show a Skywalker decedent years later. Imagine how the fans would flip out. Now it’s to late for all of that shyt.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
still can't deal with finn's fawg
star-wars-the-last-jedi-john-boyega-kelly-marie-tran-e1510331285693-700x333.jpg

40C002D400000578-4543018-Sisters_As_previously_revealed_Episode_VIII_s_biggest_new_role_i-a-8_1495745932724.jpg

tho :takedat:
From all the female Asian actress they somehow got the fat one ....

I would understand if she was some great actress or one of the kind Talent but she was one of the worst part of the film

They purposely did this

Code

Banned
Daps
From all the female Asian actress they somehow got the fat one ....

I would understand if she was some great actress or one of the kind Talent but she was one of the worst part of the film

They purposely did this

I commented on this way back :mjlol:

They made SURE not to give Finn the hot asian sister HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1406272460-ngothanhvan2.jpg

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
It is impossible in my opinion, I mean how do you course correct this shyt show. They have already tarnished Luke and Hans character. And all the three main characters of this new trilogy are fukking trash that can’t be developed in one movie. Basically they will end this with 9 and get to formulating something new for a trilogy. Thing is if Kylo is killed they have completely killed of the Skywalker bloodline, hell they killed it off already by not letting Luke have a family. Imagine if they skipped even a hundred years into the future in the Star Wars universe and show a Skywalker decedent years later. Imagine how the fans would flip out. Now it’s to late for all of that shyt.
Finn was the descendent.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
A Star Wars movie with no lightsaber battle:mjlol:

A Star Wars movie that treats an original main character that's over 40 years old like dogshyt :mjlol:

No set up for the next movie despite the franchise being a "saga" :mjlol:

How did this trash even get past script approval? :mjlol:

This is the director they've given a trilogy too:mjlol:,

Star Wars about to go the same way as The DCEU :picard:.

Lucas gave them two damn storyline outlines for the next trilogy and all they had to do was follow it. Outlines which treated the OG's with respect. Now y'all are permanently stuck with Luke being coward who went out like a bytch. Han being a deadbeat father who went out like a bytch. All to prop up lame new characters like Kylo Ren and Rey :wow:

Y'all truly fukking lost :wow:
Maybe it's a parallel timeline.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly

I agree 100%. it is impossible to redeem the saga, at this point. IMO, they might as well treat IX like a spinoff completely. There's no story to be told anymore, with regards to the Skywalkers. Leia will die a la Admiral Akbar with a throwaway line, and Kylo will die so...they should just kill Chewie, 3PO and R2 off for good measure.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Star Wars Box Office Has Matched Disney's Lucasfilm Cost

When Disney bought Lucasfilm in 2012 for $4.06 billion, it was not a question of whether that business move would pay for itself. It was only question of when. And now we know. Five years and three movies later, Disney’s Star Wars movies are about to cross the $4.06 billion mark at the worldwide box office, making that purchase look wiser than ever.

This interesting piece of financial trivia comes to us courtesy of The Hollywood Reporter, who note that this particular milestone will be reached once Star Wars: The Last Jedi hits $940 million at the international box office (which should be aaaaany moment now).

Star Wars: The Force Awakens grossed $2,068,223,624 at the international box office back in 2015, not enough to make it the highest grossing film of all time (Titanic and Avatar still have it beat), but enough to make the initial investment feel like a wise move. A year later, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story proved that spin-off movies can also make a ton of money, with the film ultimately grossing $1,056,057,273 worldwide. When all is said and done, The Last Jedi is expected to land somewhere between the two, with some estimates placing it at $1.6 billion.

Of course, this news comes with a number of caveats. This does not take into account the box office grosses kept by theaters and others involved in the worldwide distribution business. It also does not take into account the money spent on marketing (hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars) and the investment made in various toys and other merchandise lines. Heck, Disney is still building those very expensive Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge theme park lands.

But from the other end of the spectrum, we should also note that Star Wars merch does sell like crazy and those Star Wars theme park experiences are going to rake in all kinds of cash, so Disney has nothing to complain about just yet. In fact, they probably surpassed that $4 billion thanks to merchandise after The Force Awakens! It could be argued that George Lucas made a bad deal, but it’s not like the man needed more money (and he already had a longstanding appreciation for Disney).

Combine this with the billions made by the Disney-owned Marvel Studios, the billions made by the Disney-owned Pixar, and the billions that will be made when Disney finalizes the deal to buy 20th Century Fox and you’re looking at one of the six megacorps that will soon run the world with an iron fist. Who will you side with in the Future Wars? I mean, Amazon will get you to the battlefield faster, but Disney will keep you entertained between skirmishes. Decisions, decisions!

Damn they made their money:frank2:

Great investment

giphy.gif

Martha

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Movie was flames :whew:

Would have loved to see Luke just go through that whole army though...

especially after he winked at c3po i thought he was bout to get BUSY!

they shot all those bullets and he was still there :gladbron:

should have been with the GREEN saber :stopitslime:

still loved the movie

Last edited:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps