Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
No! fukk no! Get RJ the fukk up out of here. I don't need 3 damn meta narratives about star wars. Get KK ass out of here too. They gotta go.:camby:

They need to get Drew Karpyshyn to write them out a screenplay for all 3 movies. Get Laurence Kasdan to write some dialogue. Find any halfway decent director (Colin Trevorrow) and a producer that will let those people work.

That's not gonna happen :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How is that possible?

Is fett getting his own movies?

They are going away from the Skywalker story/saga. They can do whatever the fukk they want in that universe. Which will also piss off hardcore fans because they will retcon a lot of beloved stories. When they do an Old Republic era movie/trilogy people are gonna be mad as hell that they don't follow KOTOR step by step :heh:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They are going away from the Skywalker story/saga. They can do whatever the fukk they want in that universe. Which will also piss off hardcore fans because they will retcon a lot of beloved stories. When they do an Old Republic era movie/trilogy people are gonna be mad as hell that they don't follow KOTOR step by step :heh:
LEAVE THAT shyt ALONE

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Btw why do my heroes have to be depressed losers.

First they make Superman an emo bytch who doesnt like being superman, now got hyper never give up Luke Skywalker acting like an emo bytch wanting to die.

Whats next, Goku dont like fighting anymore?

fukk outta here.

Modern day filmmakers resent the traditional hero. They're just too perfect unfortunately. Not cynical or nihilistic enough.

This is why Superman can't save the world without leaving a path of destruction behind, why Captain American can't unite his own team at the end of Civil War, and why Luke Skywalker ran away from his responsibilities.

The hero that faces unbeatable odds, does the right thing and saves the day... is loathed.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Watch the colliders dudes spin this

I enjoy watching them sometimes but when it comes to Star Wars they are all just so biased.

You know the movie is bad when even the most obsessed fans are like :francis:"I gotta see it 4 more times before I know how I feel about it"

No one was gushing over it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
The movie did like 33 million on Monday to round up 100 milly for the 4 day weekend, so they'll probably just focus on that :pachaha:
I understand they going to make money regardless(because of the name) but this deep dropoff is telling and most likely hurt them in the long run in the next few films just like the terrible DCEU films set up

BVS made alot money but that drop off told us what would the next few DCEU film box office numbers would lead to with that type of film making *Justice League *

Clearly the Starwars film division have no plan lets just wing it

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
People are saying the prequels are better.........dunno if i'd go that far :patrice::whoa:

In some ways they are, in some ways they aren’t.

The ideas in the prequels were loftier and the scores were more memorable. They were just horribly made movies.

I think the disney sequels are better made movies technically, but the plots and ideas are just bootleg rehashes.

But both the prequels AND sequels are both incredibly pre-occupied with the originals to a disastrous fault.

Rogue One is actually the only SW movie since the OT I was able to enjoy on its own terms. Everything else has left me incredibly sour.