Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
I loved it brehs :manny:

I'm not even mad at Finn this time around either. That being said it would have been nice if the force sensitive kid at the end was the black kid, especially after the bait and switch they pulled with Finn in TFA.

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only people that seem to be mad are the fanboys who's theories weren't confirmed

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
When rey appeared before ren when she connected with the force, he explained that doing so would kill her. Thats why luke collapsed then became one with the force at the end

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
I loved it brehs :manny:

I'm not even mad at Finn this time around either. That being said it would have been nice if the force sensitive kid at the end was the black kid, especially after the bait and switch they pulled with Finn in TFA.

Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed it. The only people that seem to be mad are the fanboys who's theories weren't confirmed
It has a 53% rating on rotten tomatoes and it's box office is dropping like a stone.

Maybe you're just a brain dead idiot who thinks flashy lights makes a good story?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
It has a 53% rating on rotten tomatoes and it's box office is dropping like a stone.

Maybe you're just a brain dead idiot who thinks flashy lights makes a good story?
Was all that necessary :picard:

You out here really calling people idiots because they like a movie you don't :heh:

What kinda fukk nikka lets RT shape his opinion on a movie :jbhmm:

Hold this neg :umad:

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Was all that necessary :picard:

You out here really calling people idiots because they like a movie you don't :heh:

What kinda fukk nikka lets RT shape his opinion on a movie :jbhmm:

Hold this neg :umad:
RT ratings are audience ratings proven to be legit.

Dont be mad because you're dumb and things going boom real loud excited you.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
After reading all the spoilers....

If this film said directed by Zack Snyder this shyt would have a 10% on RT with articles screaming about how he hates and doesn't understand the characters and how he ruined their childhoods :russ: 100%
Breh Zac Snyder don't got shyt on this. If Rian Johnson wrote batman for dceu Bruce wouldve been out here murdering kids parents so they be the new Robin.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

To be fair, alt-right/MRA trolls have taken credit for deliberately tanking the film's audience score.

momma

All Star
Daps

Ok first off that "53%" is the audience rating not the Tomatoscore lol. Why you quoting that shyt like anyone ever gave a fukk about it before

And why are you insulting the man for liking a movie :what: It ain't that fukking serious

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
I just left. Had it's moments good and bad. I'm a little disappointed with it though. Luke deserved SO much better than that. As far as I'm concerned, Legends Luke is canon to me. So much better, and you actually see how powerful of a Jedi he really became, and the creation of the new order. He jumps from somebody realizing his potential to a bitter old hermit.

I like his stance on the Jedi though. They and the Sith manipulated the Force to suit their own selfish motives and had to :camby:. And I just that little b*stard at the end was going to be Force sensitive wishing upon a star on some Disney shyt :aicmon: