Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I watched TFA last night and I liked it more than TLJ.

The worst thing about this film is that it makes the plot of TFA useless and closes all the questions that were setup with no real payoff.

I still think Kylo was lying to Rey. Although he was probably telling the truth since it was very close to what Vader told Luke.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
shyt was mad boring nikkas was leaving and this asian man fell asleep snoring. the finn plot was pointless, and the poe purple hair chick was just retarded why not tell the nikka the plan if he hot headed. rey is a mary sue and luke was a bum, if they was gonna kill him make him actually show up and fight do cool jedi master stuff with the force (force leaps, force super speed, force wave slices etc show us some godly shyt), how he die from a force apparition lol what? snoke just died no backstory at all, lol wtf isthey doin with this shyt

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
hell even

is better than ANY scene I saw in the last jedi

Anakin using two lightsabers, then cutting the lights was so piff.

tumblr_lo6a4tbc5N1qjp1nqo1_500.gif

58lL8b.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This movie was trash. I'm sitting in the theater wishing there was a fast forward button but there was no payoff in the end. It basically reminded me of how unnecessary this sequel trilogy is. Lucas was right to stop making Star Wars films after the prequels. There was just no need to make more outside of a cash grab. These new characters are meh. The way they did Luke was disgusting too.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After reading all the spoilers....

If this film said directed by Zack Snyder this shyt would have a 10% on RT with articles screaming about how he hates and doesn't understand the characters and how he ruined their childhoods :russ: 100%
I enjoyed Batman v Superman far more than this.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
looks like this may end up being the worst performing Star Wars movie of all time.

'Last Jedi' Grosses Are Collapsing With The Worst Daily Holds Of All 9 Star Wars Movies
Fwiw the hold cant be compared u til after christmas. Movies tend to slow leadi g up to christmas then pick up after

I do hope it flops. The more i.thik about this, the more i talk about, the less i rate it. The Skywalker family is now trailer park status.

And did yall read about Tom Hardy's cut cameo? Would have been stupid even dumber

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the new rebel force radio very good detailed breakdown of the issues with TLJ . Wow !! The guest host really shut up the main hosts praise