Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
nikkas will be runnin back to TLJ on some I'm sorry shyt after the next episode comes out.

Nobody is ever giving a fukk about star wars ever again after this breh.

Everything is dead after this, everything.
Y'all never con see shyt be hot ever in your life time ever again.
The low quality they are gonna fill y'all life with is about to begin for real and never stop. Nuffin is dealt worth watching or buying anymore after they fukked up star wars.

Star wars made all this shyt.

After infinity war,...
Y'all can basically forget it as far as anything else being worth a damn.

There is no quality or sales barometer for anything. Plus it shows they can not reverse engineer and can not create blockbuster anymore.

Art Barr

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is ever giving a fukk about star wars ever again after this breh.

Everything is dead after this, everything.
Y'all never con see shyt be hot ever in your life time ever again.
The low quality they are gonna fill y'all life with is about to begin for real and never stop. Nuffin is dealt worth watching or buying anymore after they fukked up star wars.

Star wars made all this shyt.

After infinity war,...
Y'all can basically forget it as far as anything else being worth a damn.

There is no quality or sales barometer for anything. Plus it shows they can not reverse engineer and can not create blockbuster anymore.

Art Barr

If they have a big drop off this weekend and going forward what are the odds that disney does a soft reboot and give us the stuff they made legends? I mean star wars is a franchise where u cant piss off the fans without a backlash. I mean if Hamill himself is like " nah bruh this aint luke" how do u still go in this direction??

I know he dont want to fukk with disney but if mark does his rounds at conventions voicing his displeasure of the series he could kill it

CHL

Superstar
Daps
If they have a big drop off this weekend and going forward what are the odds that disney does a soft reboot and give us the stuff they made legends? I mean star wars is a franchise where u cant piss off the fans without a backlash. I mean if Hamill himself is like " nah bruh this aint luke" how do u still go in this direction??

I know he dont want to fukk with disney but if mark does his rounds at conventions voicing his displeasure of the series he could kill it
I highly doubt there's going to be any major drop-off.

And (unfortunately) Legends never had a large fanbase.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

The backlash and just overall backlash has killed't star wars.
to the point nuffin will ever be a blockbuster after infinity war.
To the point, after infinity war and Han solo drop. It is over.
People think the fall of some shyt can not happen but it can and it could. We could be back to the death of videogames just affecting the next thing and without star wars. There is no blockbuster braintrust for an original property.

This is basically the endgame for people who create spreadsheet profitability and it will be the ultimate end of blockbuster shyt.
Get ready for fudged fake ass bot numbers and a fake marketing run citing fake bot numbers. When in reality anyone living can tell the shyt is not poppin.
Just get ready cause quality for this new Gen is going to be so pisspoor. Y'all gon be miserable.

Art Barr

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The backlash and just overall backlash has killed't star wars.
to the point nuffin will ever be a blockbuster after infinity war.
To the point, after infinity war and Han solo drop. It is over.
People think the fall of some shyt can not happen but it can and it could. We could be back to the death of videogames just affecting the next thing and without star wars. There is no blockbuster braintrust for an original property.

This is basically the endgame for people who create spreadsheet profitability and it will be the ultimate end of blockbuster shyt.
Get ready for fudged fake ass bot numbers and a fake marketing run citing fake bot numbers. When in reality anyone living can tell the shyt is not poppin.
Just get ready cause quality for this new Gen is going to be so pisspoor. Y'all gon be miserable.

Art Barr

Im an 80's breh i lived thru the golden age of movies comedies and saturday morning cartoons. This new gen of ADD youngins can have their memes and viral clips

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm starting to really think Disney paid people or they scared to say the flaws. Collider and these places trying to be like ohhh there was no issue with the decisions Johnson made guys stop whining we needed This
I highly doubt there's going to be any major drop-off.

And (unfortunately) Legends never had a large fanbase.
Yes it is set up for a 70% drop bigger than any Star Wars movies I believe . Will most likely make less than rouge 1

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
I'm glad they ain't bring Lando back. They would have had something L's just like Finn :hhh:

Lando: "How do I know Cloud City? I used to be a window washer :mjgrin:. Cleaned them suckers up real good. I was also doing some plumbing at Jabba's palace while Luke Skywalker, not to be confused with his retarted twin Jake Skywalker, rescued Han Solo. Also did some maintenance on the Falcon while Nien Nub and Wedge blew up the second Death Star".

Box Office: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Plunges 77%, Still Tops $300M

Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Plunges 77%

:blessed:

Aint no way they beating force awakens box office of $2bil+, lucky if they hit a billy

:salute:to hamil, a real one

:picard:
Edit: the caping in that article :mjlol:

"And while it may be a record Fri-to-Fri drop for a Star Wars movie, the prequels had worse "opening day to day eight" drops in their respective runs. Phantom Menaceopened on a Wednesday and fell 72% on its second Wednesday. Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith opened on Thursdays and fell 78% and 81% on their respective second Thursdays." :mindblown::camby:

Disney ain't slick :russ: