Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i changed my username to supreme leader because of snoke and now i cant wait to change it again.

they made dude a damn joke
they made his bodyguards a damn joke
They would of been better off having like and snoke kill each other, both characters got fuked over

They made Luke emo and weak

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
snoke was the weakest supreme leader i ever seen, the way they hyped him up first movie and how he was sonning rey from his chair, only to go out like that was :scust:
He was way overpowered too. It was almost like he should've been in an X-Men movie or some shyt. What type of force powers was he using anyways:picard: If he's that powerful the Resistance should've been done away with five minutes into the movie. Speaking of the Resistance, even after numerous Death Star kills, they were down to like 20 people:lupe:- They put the SOS/beacon out and everybody had them on some straight to voicemail/caller ID status like, "I just got off work, I'm tired. Hit me on the weekend if ya'll still in a bind" type get back.:why: Even Luke wasn't traveling to their location. He sent out a hologram. :mjlol:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He was way overpowered too. It was almost like he should've been in an X-Men movie or some shyt. What type of force powers was he using anyways:picard: If he's that powerful the Resistance should've been done away with five minutes into the movie. Speaking of the Resistance, even after numerous Death Star kills, they were down to like 20 people:lupe:- They put the SOS/beacon out and everybody had them on some straight to voicemail/caller ID status like, "I just got off work, I'm tired. Hit me on the weekend if ya'll still in a bind" type get back.:why: Even Luke wasn't traveling to their location. He sent out a hologram. :mjlol:

lol yeah dude was on another level, not even sidious or maul was on dudes level. The way dude was so powerful how couldn't he see that lightsaber coming in his direction and why would a lightsaber even bother him.

and i hate this whole conflicted emo kylo ren :dahell:

vader was ruthless untill he was a old bald headed man and changed at the last second

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
lol yeah dude was on another level, not even sidious or maul was on dudes level. The way dude was so powerful how couldn't he see that lightsaber coming in his direction and why would a lightsaber even bother him.

and i hate this whole conflicted emo kylo ren :dahell:

vader was ruthless untill he was a old bald headed man and changed at the last second
Low key that's what made the first three films so dope was that Darth Vader was ruthless as fukk and took no losses until the end of the third movie. That's one of the problems with the new shyts.. Everybody is wishy-washy. Nobody is good and nobody is truly evil. Everybody is on the fence about everything.

-also why show Luke's X-wing fighter? Why couldn't he have raised it out the water, fly to where the Resistance was at- he should be Prime Luke right about now- take down each AT-AT and go absoultely ape shyt with his light saber and merk everyone standing. No way bytch azz Kylo can fukk with Prime Luke. I didn't even like the fact that Luke was training Jedi to begin with. He was never down for that shyt. That was Obi Wan and Yoda

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Low key that's what made the first three films so dope was that Darth Vader was ruthless as fukk and took no losses until the end of the third movie. That's one of the problems with the new shyts.. Everybody is wishy-washy. Nobody is good and nobody is truly evil. Everybody is on the fence about everything.

-also why show Luke X-wing fighter? Why couldn't he have raised it out the water, fly to where the Resistance was at- he should be Prime Luke right about now- take down each AT-AT and go absoultely ape shyt with his light saber and merk everyone standing. No way bytch azz Kylo can fukk with Prime Luke. I didn't even like the fact that Luke was training Jedi to begin with. He was never down for that shyt. That was Obi Wan and Yoda

yep kylo went from good to evil to good to evil like ten times in this movie

they made luke a Joke, why was luke even over his nephews bedside like a pedophile contemplating whether to merk him when he's sleeping and liek you said why was he even training kylo :dahell:

its been literally 40 years and none of these nikkaz have made any inroads,

even a 75 year old obi wan went face to face with vader and became one with the force, they had luke on some lame ol hologram

I'm still wondering how snoke is even bad ?

at the end of the day if luke got some puzzy he wouldn't have been over his nephews bedise on some sandusky type ish

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
and teh amount of time i saw kylo do
Ine1AkaF_400x400.jpg

:scust:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I have no problem with the movie. It did what it was supposed to do. I actually felt the potential of Rey finally, and maybe more of Kylo Ren. He's just an idiot.

But the notions going around my circles - and I imagine others - that these films were to be everyrthing the prequels were not. The sheer dishonesty within the people believing these new movies (sans GOAT One, I mean the Skywalker films) are VASTLY superior to the prequels is absurd. Two sequels in, and they haven't come close to the best of the prequels yet.

I mean, pop your money bottles like the regime do, but naw man. Mmm-mmm. No one's telling me these are better films than the fall of Anakin.

Anyone, ANYONE that ever bytched about Maul going out like he did, but cool with how Snoke was chopped?.

:ufdup:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
nikkas will be runnin back to TLJ on some I'm sorry shyt after the next episode comes out.

Last edited:

momma

All Star
Daps
Saw it tonight, my problems with the movie:
Bout the first hour and half was really boring
Too many jokes, too much Disney shyt, too many pointless scenes and characters
Finn is still a hoe and idk why they're not going with a Rey/Finn romance
Snoke was garbage
A lot of questions from TFA were unanswered
Had potential for A LOT more

Besides that, the movie was fine to me and I thought the last hour was straight fire

Last edited: