Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
4788437-luke+brings+down+imperial+walker+1.jpg

3261654-7192692650-26.jp.jpg

:mjcry:
That was retconnned a long time ago

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Why is Finn even into Rey??? Why does he like her so much? In the first movie, they never even had a real conversation about themselves to each other. They knew each other for like a couple of hours and hes begging her to runaway with him, even ready to risk his life to save her in the force awakens. In this ones the first thing we see him do is scream her name "REEEEY!!!!". Its mad weird

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats what i dont get breh. star wars is a property filled w/ silly, goofy, stupid stuff but the fans r such snobs in dissecting and nitpicking this movie. i could go to town on "good" films in the series too. but again, admittedly, i dont 'get it.'
:yeshrug:

when was you born nikka?

art barr

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
This movie was cringeworthy status.

Wanted to walk out but didnt have anything else going on.

The dumb ass comedy can u hear me now shyt at the begining. Felt like i was watching spaceballs...

Lukes role.

How smoke suppose to be the strongest in the galaxy gets nixed by some dude that got worked by rey last episode...

Corny, garbage, blah...

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is Finn even into Rey??? Why does he like her so much? In the first movie, they never even had a real conversation about themselves to each other. They knew each other for like a couple of hours and hes begging her to runaway with him, even ready to risk his life to save her in the force awakens. In this ones the first thing we see him do is scream her name "REEEEY!!!!". Its mad weird
Some brothas are born to PAWG no matter the Galaxy :manny:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As many problems as I see this movie having, I'm :umad: at the same fans who put up with TFA turning on TLJ now.

When I see movies like TLJ, Phantom Menace, Clones and even RotJ - I have serious problems with all of them but I :ehh: that they try different things. TFA was a disgrace.
Yeah, TLJ felt like something Lucas would've cooked up. Imo, it lines up with the prequels, and Clone Wars in how it tried to dig deeper with lore and characterizations.