Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
tOlkDDx.png

:wow:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
As many problems as I see this movie having, I'm :umad: at the same fans who put up with TFA turning on TLJ now.

When I see movies like TLJ, Phantom Menace, Clones and even RotJ - I have serious problems with all of them but I :ehh: that they try different things. TFA was a disgrace.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Brehs hold up is it true that this is the first STAR WARS movie with no lightsaber duel

fukk this movie and real talk after this.
Why are we discussing quality in anything .

After this we will be lucky to ever see anything good ever again.
I totally feel for parents after this.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Exactly... Are creators of these movies that out of touch with what is cool? I just dont get it....

Yes, anyone who fukks up star wars is fukked in the head and fukk'n weirdo.

That we all have to ask the question of:
What hand puppet taught you to read bytch?

Art Barr

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
i did and it was dumb :ehh: "go make another movie somewhere else" as an excuse to prop up bad writing and the same shyt over and over through 9 movies is the most trifling thing ever

saying every great plot point or area of progression HAS to belong to a skywalker is lame as hell and massively limits the avenues that the story can ever lead to
My thing is set it up plot wise for a new character to be a hero. It was like the purple haired chick was an extra on the set and the director walked up to her between takes and said, "forget being an extra, how do you feel about a speaking role and being a hero?". They did the same shyt for Snoke.. who is he and what's his beef? I guess they needed another emperor sitting on a throne who's a beast with the force and to turn or kill another young upstart Jedi. Movies supposed to stand on their own story wise whether you read the novels/comics or not. But no everything doesn't have to go to the same ole dudes but set the new pieces up first before putting them above all the people they've setup to be the heroes. The purple haired chick was forcefully thrown in strictly for the feminism angle.