Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Oh n how did snoke connect kylo n rey if he didnt know where rey was n needed to read her mind to find luke.

He can connect two people over dial up aol but dont have the locations.

This movie feels like a paper i wrote freestyle the night before it was due in college that i just hit spell check on n didnt read to make sure it makes sense.

I guarantee my first draft thoughts of how these movies should have went has more clarity than this shyt.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Thanks to the prequels we learn Ben hid Luke with Darth Vader's brother-in-law, in Darth Vader's hometown, with the same last name :heh:

*step-brother
Why would Darth Vader decide to visit the Lars?
1z1bn5u.jpg

Vader's heart pounded in his chest, and the respirator fed his heart's needs with rapid breaths. For his own health and sanity, he realized that he would have to avoid places that whipped his anger into such a frenzy. The recognition that he would probably never be able to set foot on Naboo or Tatooine tore an anguished moan from him that toppled the rest of the plinths as if they were dominoes, leaving their crowning bronzium busts sliding and spinning across the polished, blood-flecked floor. Hollowed by the mournful outpouring, he supported himself against a broken column for what seemed an eternity
Power. He had power over Organa, and over all like him. And it was Skywalker, not Vader, who had lived on Tatooine. Vader's life was just beginning.

In any case, Tatooine wasn't a world where questions were asked. Residents wondered, and they gossiped and theorized, but they rarely inquired about the reasons that brought strangers to remote Tatooine. Many of the locals were just learning that the former Republic was now an Empire, and most of them didn't care one way or another. Tatooine was on the fringe, and fringe worlds might as well have been invisible to distant Coruscant.
Obi-Wan: Luke must not be told that Vader is his father until the time is right. "Should I take further
steps to hide Luke?"
Qui-Gon: The core of Anakin that resides in Vader grasps that Tatooine is the source of nearly everything that causes him pain. Vader will never set foot on Tatooine, if only out of fear of reawakening Anakin.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh n how did snoke connect kylo n rey if he didnt know where rey was n needed to read her mind to find luke.

He can connect two people over dial up aol but dont have a locations.

This movie feels like a paper i wrote freestyle the night beforebit was due in college that i just hit spell check on n didnt read to make sure it makes sense.

I guarantee my first draft thoughts of how these movies should have went has more clarity than this shyt.
Snoke can mentally hook Kylo up to Rey (whom he has never even seen)from across the Galaxy. Dude even knows what they both thinking(Rey wants to redeem him, Kylo being bytchmade). He even sensed the rebels stealth transports getting blown up, when his underlings JUST found out about the rebels stealth downstairs.
#10stepsahead
But he can't tell Kylo about to stab him.:francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Anyone notice that Pablo and the rest of the Story Group are getting off scott-free while Rian is the scapegoat.

Anything he wrote could've been overturned by the Story Group.
I was surprised to hear he is a star wars fan cuz the last jedi is kinda like saying "ussa a bunch of:umad:losers" to generations of devotees of the franchise. Like 'its real to you' :russ: grow up losers. Rian can write what he like i blame KK for this. She was impressed enough with what she saw to hand him his own trilogy so they cleary have no vision

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
These two are probably the harshest reviews from semi-mainstream youtube channels I've seen

You wouldnt even know that was the same guy. Hes no different than the collider folks like campea. Ole flip flopping azz mutherfukers. Ppl probably went to see it based on his first opinion

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You wouldnt even know that was the same guy. Hes no different than the collider folks like campea. Ole flip flopping azz mutherfukers. Ppl probably went to see it based on his first opinion

LMAO, wow. Star Wars is a lot like the NFL. No matter how bad it gets, even the people who hate it will still watch it

The Fans: :damn:This sucks! You guys are ruining Star Wars!
Disney: :yeshrug:Who cares? Ya'll are gonna watch whatever we put out anyway :umad:

The Fans:
hxdCpt2.gif
giphy.gif

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Snoke can mentally hook Kylo up to Rey (whom he has never even seen)from across the Galaxy. Dude even knows what they both thinking(Rey wants to redeem him, Kylo being bytchmade). He even sensed the rebels stealth transports getting blown up, when his underlings JUST found out about the rebels stealth downstairs.
#10stepsahead
But he can't tell Kylo about to stab him.:francis:
word. literally dude seems to be able to do EVERYTHING with teh force like has control.. but cant feel kylo using the force to spin his light sabre literally inches from his body

so badly written on so many angles

its a good movie as in entertaining and suspenseful.. but a bad star wars movie

lets not forget they dropped the whole snoke wants rey to balance the force.. the whole light/dark thing... only to just need what she knows and wants to kill her to get skywalker... i mean jesus who okd this?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
by them eliminating the books and the dark horse comic content as canon.
that eliminated the reasoning for explaining their origins.

art barr

Should have just gone with the whole Solo Twins saga. Maybe they are but the execution is terrible right now. Episode 9 better save this shyt.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Thanks to the prequels we learn Ben hid Luke with Darth Vader's brother-in-law, in Darth Vader's hometown, with the same last name :heh:

*step-brother

The ROTJ twist of Leia being Luke's sister is equally egregious.

That means Ben thought it was a good idea to hide Leia by giving her over the royal family of Alderaan, ensuring she would be one of the most recognizable faces in the galaxy. Might as well hide her in plain sight.

Vader finds her 5 minutes into the first movie. :deadrose:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
they turned star wars episode 7-9 into one of these shytty generic comic books movies that will need a "reboot" due to not serving the story properly.

disney pretty much over estimated their ability with this project because they're feeling themselves too much due to the success of marvel movies. I hope they've learned that star wars is serious business.
Enough ppl dikk suck that they don’t think that