Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
saw it today.... i think a lot of complaints are directly opposite of the same complaints for the first one

everyone said the first one was a copy of ANH.. same plotline, story, everything... so what's gonna happen this time? she finds out they are brothers.. finds out they have the same dad... maybe snope is the dad... snope shyts on vader jr until he kills him at the last minute in part 3

so this movie was all about the okie doke...
oh you think they must be connected to have these combined moments? wrong.. snope did it the whole time.. these motherfukkers ain't even related :umad:

princess died in real life, she's gotta die in this one, plus she never had no force...... wrong... she got the force, she can use it, and she's surviving space temp and atmosphere to stay alive :umad:

snope is a major villian and ruler.. he'll be shytting on everyone and.......... wrong :umad:

oh you thought finn was gay... wrong... he got two bytches now :umad:

oh you thought luke was gonna train her up like yoda... then wait for her to get back to do the real training..... wrong.. luke knew she was washed and she didn't even have a main fight :umad:

key breaker is helping y'alll out.... wrong :umad:

getting away with light speed.. :umad:

new base... those pods :umad:

no more jedi order or newly born force weilders :umad:

it's almost like they wrote the first 85% of the movie to be predictible as fukk... then spent the last bit throwing everything they established out the window, just so this can be "different"

not because it actually made sense and flowed with the story

Razor Reader

Formerly -----
Daps
Reppin
Game, Prosperity and Good Fortune
Great film. I honestly can't see why people disliked it other than the Finn and Rose subplot. A lot of the other criticisms I just don't really feel.

For me, this film is as Star Wars as it gets. Luke didn't say a single thing that was wrong concerning the Jedi :yeshrug:. The film tackles some of the biggest themes that have been carried throughout the franchise in a pretty beautiful but harsh way. Kylo Ren is also a much more interesting character although they still haven't done enough going into the backstories. However, this film said fukk the backstories and everything you thought this feel would be, and I respect them for doing that. I don't think anybody could have anticipated a film like that. But the risk taking and change of direction didn't make me like the film. Overall, I just thought it was a great film. It's all about how the world is as never as simple as we think it is and sometimes the heroes aren't as great as we think they are. The most important lesson is that no matter how many times things get too dark, there's always hope and that hope is what we need to carry on.

:hhh: niggga please.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Can't make this shyt up, episode 3 of Payola-GN. Now trying to rewrite the Leia Supergirl scene :mjlol::

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/19/how-star-wars-the-last-jedi-made-carrie-fisher-immortal

Quote: "It's one of the most thrilling, amazing, and moving scenes in the film." :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Episodes 1 and 2 of payola-GN:

IGN is such a fukking piece of shyt see-through payola'd website. I stopped reading their reviews years ago,only go for news but I saw this gem:

http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/12/16/why-do-some-star-wars-fans-hate-the-last-jedi

I don't think I've ever seen them react to audience reviews basically making a plea for the movie like this:russ:

This is the equivalent of when the Batman vs Superman crew made that dumb ass video reacting to the poor reviews...except that they had a stake in their movie, IGN is supposed to be neutral. This is like Trump defending Putin/Russia all the time, something ain't adding up :francis:

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
So what's thecoli consensus on this movie? It seems like every time one these movies come out they're goat then the heel turn happens two months later but I'm already seeing some push back towards this movie.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I'm still waiting on RLM's review. I saw where Fandango screwed up their tickets, so I guess it's going to take a few more days. I'm pretty sure that they're going to hate it though.

EDIT -

In the mean time, I'm always up for them taking the piss out of Collider though. :obama:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yo in kylo's version of the situation luke looked like a drunk pedophile uncle that was just curved before he put the tip in

:russ:

based on certain scenes that were so cringe.
they made the pete parker symbiote dance sequence a wonder in film making incomparison.
the whole luke on the island like he was swagg'n but fail'n than a motherfukker.
especially the whole island milk thing.
i was like this shyt is as bad for a kid to see as.
the conan fukks the evil sorceress scene back in the eighties r rated film property days.
this and walking dead hit the rails to stoopidville in one episode or movie.

shyt is pitiful.

art barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I have a quick question ....

if Ben was so adamant on not telling luke about his father ... why did luke/leia tell ben about his grandfather

by them eliminating the books and the dark horse comic content as canon.
that eliminated the reasoning for explaining their origins.

art barr