Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The way Coli Militants described it, I thought Finn was going to be a huge let down. Militants going overboard as usual. I think the last movie established that Finn was going to be the “Han Solo” of the series. I mean Harrison Ford all but, passed the baton to Finn in the first film. Finn is not a Jedi. That’s not his role. Get over it. Maybe he’s Force Sensitive but, he can have a major role in the film without being a Jedi. He showed a lot more growth in this film. Finn’s entire M.O. is to run and get the fukk outta dodge. He’s not with the dying for the Resistance shyt. Yet, he decided to go on a suicide mission into a foreign planet to get the Codebreaker, then another suicide mission to break into the First Order’s ship to disable the Light Speed tracker and then in his biggest moment, he went completely against his earlier cowardice by being willing to kill himself to save the others/destroy one of Kylo’s ships. For a nikka that was saying fukk all y’all two hours earlier :skip: being willing to sacrifice himself is real character growth. He killed Phasma. Don’t care if it wasn’t a straight win. That’s hater talk. He is a valued member of the Resistance in terms of discussing strategy and leading the rest. His arc is about learning to be brave and he’s doing that. I expect more wins for him in the next movie. What more do y’all nikkas want :heh:

finn can't be the han solo of the movie when u got poe in the same role.

dude's not even a pilot. he's not even the lando calrissian of the new trilogy. I'm not sure what they wanna do with him.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
finn can't be the han solo of the movie when u got poe in the same role.

dude's not even a pilot. he's not even the lando calrissian of the new trilogy. I'm not sure what they wanna do with him.

He's a live action cgi character. If he was a new jar jar alien or new droid we wouldnt know the difference but because he is the only bruh that shyt sticks out like a sore thumb. One thing we gotta thank rian for is that there wont be a million click bait theory youtube videos. U gotta just wait for the official trailor of the next shyt to know what to almost expect

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall keep saying anakin brought balance to the force but he djdnt cuz then who the fukk is snoke? It could also be said that anakin by even having children could still be the chosen one by them or children doing somethjng great but this shyt is currently all over the place with themes. It was lazy thats all.

This another thing I didnt think about until your post. Although technically Anaikan brought balance for a short time by destroying the sith(Snoke not Sith from my understanding). Now it like so wut. Here we are twenty years later and back at square one. Republic in shambles, rebels getting there azzes kicked, and another darkside user is poised to take over the galaxy.

Not as bad as the sith tho:manny:. They hid in the shadows for a 1000 years to win the galaxy only to lose it after 20:mjlol:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen such obvious paid reviews like this

I Refuse to believe critics think this movie is a 90+ :dead:

Cause if thats the case what the fukk does that make the original trilogy?

They don't. The avg rating on RT is 8.2 :manny:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen such obvious paid reviews like this

I Refuse to believe critics think this movie is a 90+ :dead:

Cause if thats the case what the fukk does that make the original trilogy?

They aren't out here comparing it to the original movies breh, they are comparing it to other big budget movies in 2017. When you consider it from that perspective, these movies as 8/10s makes sense.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
how do you guys think rae will complete her jedi training.

while it's true that yoda and luke can obviously appear as ghost, they certainly cannot train a jedi as one.
lol why??? Snoke's dead, that only leaves Kylo, and Rey already beat his ass before when she was untrained. Why does she need any training?

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching tomorrow

Can I expect some piff?

At least better then force awakens?

:jbhmm:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
That whole dialogue with Kylo and Rey is just terrible writing, it's like they are talking to the audience, it implies that somehow Rey is speculating if her parents are anyone we know (same with the scene in the cave), why would Rey think her parents are anything but 2 nobodies from Jakku? Rey's issue in TFA was that she thought her family would come back for her when they weren't, she needed to accept that fact but in this movie we are led to believe that Rey expects to find out who her parents were when the only one trying to find out that is we the audience...

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It’s a good discussion but the Latino guy is right.

Also, you know someone is full of shyt when they claim to love the movie but admit the Finn/Rose plot, a third of the story, was trash:russ:

I really liked the movie and agree that even though the idea of the Finn/Rose stuff was good - and it paid off on the final scene - it's overall filler and way too long :manny: