Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No way Finn is not one of the leaders of the new Resistance. The Resistance is about 10 people deep at the end of TLJ with no Leia. That along with no one showing up when Leia sent out the help signal at the end, Finn, Rey & Poe are going to have to rebuild it using their hero status that Rose talked about at the beginning when she met Finn.

Nikka gonna lead the custodial department on the resistance's new fleet

"I used to mop the room where the tractor is"

Jesus just let him say he knows where it is without that

:stopitslime:

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
Great film. I honestly can't see why people disliked it other than the Finn and Rose subplot. A lot of the other criticisms I just don't really feel.

For me, this film is as Star Wars as it gets. Luke didn't say a single thing that was wrong concerning the Jedi :yeshrug:. The film tackles some of the biggest themes that have been carried throughout the franchise in a pretty beautiful but harsh way. Kylo Ren is also a much more interesting character although they still haven't done enough going into the backstories. However, this film said fukk the backstories and everything you thought this feel would be, and I respect them for doing that. I don't think anybody could have anticipated a film like that. But the risk taking and change of direction didn't make me like the film. Overall, I just thought it was a great film. It's all about how the world is as never as simple as we think it is and sometimes the heroes aren't as great as we think they are. The most important lesson is that no matter how many times things get too dark, there's always hope and that hope is what we need to carry on.

Code

Banned
Daps
Literally every big youtube reviewer is doing damage control on this movie lol

Even hardcore star wars STANS are doing backflips trying to defend this garbage

Moments like this really show you who has integrity and who just wants to stay on Disney's good side for premier tickets

They're even going as far as saying the unhappy fans are really bots :snoop:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
how do you guys think rae will complete her jedi training.

while it's true that yoda and luke can obviously appear as ghost, they certainly cannot train a jedi as one.

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikka gonna lead the custodial department on the resistance's new fleet

"I used to mop the room where the tractor is"

Jesus just let him say he knows where it is without that

:stopitslime:

:mjlol: Feel bad for the dudes who are still holding out hope for Finn. Get excited about Finn finally bossing up only to be disappointed YET AGAIN brehs

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
No way Finn is not one of the leaders of the new Resistance. The Resistance is about 10 people deep at the end of TLJ with no Leia. That along with no one showing up when Leia sent out the help signal at the end, Finn, Rey & Poe are going to have to rebuild it using their hero status that Rose talked about at the beginning when she met Finn.
Don't give a fukk about the Resistance:manny:

The Resistance, First Order, none of it is interesting.:manny:

This movie sucked the excitement of anything they're trying to do

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great film. I honestly can't see why people disliked it other than the Finn and Rose subplot. A lot of the other criticisms I just don't really feel.

For me, this film is as Star Wars as it gets. Luke didn't say a single thing that was wrong concerning the Jedi :yeshrug:. The film tackles some of the biggest themes that have been carried throughout the franchise in a pretty beautiful but harsh way. Kylo Ren is also a much more interesting character although they still haven't done enough going into the backstories. However, this film said fukk the backstories and everything you thought this feel would be, and I respect them for doing that. I don't think anybody could have anticipated a film like that. But the risk taking and change of direction didn't make me like the film. Overall, I just thought it was a great film. It's all about how the world is as never as simple as we think it is and sometimes the heroes aren't as great as we think they are. The most important lesson is that no matter how many times things get too dark, there's always hope and that hope is what we need to carry on.

I agree bruh. I get a laugh out of all the misdirection and it is a fukkery to the characters that been established but i would like to see rian's own trilogy with his vision in this universe

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The way Coli Militants described it, I thought Finn was going to be a huge let down. Militants going overboard as usual. I think the last movie established that Finn was going to be the “Han Solo” of the series. I mean Harrison Ford all but, passed the baton to Finn in the first film. Finn is not a Jedi. That’s not his role. Get over it. Maybe he’s Force Sensitive but, he can have a major role in the film without being a Jedi. He showed a lot more growth in this film. Finn’s entire M.O. is to run and get the fukk outta dodge. He’s not with the dying for the Resistance shyt. Yet, he decided to go on a suicide mission into a foreign planet to get the Codebreaker, then another suicide mission to break into the First Order’s ship to disable the Light Speed tracker and then in his biggest moment, he went completely against his earlier cowardice by being willing to kill himself to save the others/destroy one of Kylo’s ships. For a nikka that was saying fukk all y’all two hours earlier :skip: being willing to sacrifice himself is real character growth. He killed Phasma. Don’t care if it wasn’t a straight win. That’s hater talk. He is a valued member of the Resistance in terms of discussing strategy and leading the rest. His arc is about learning to be brave and he’s doing that. I expect more wins for him in the next movie. What more do y’all nikkas want :heh:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
The movie as a separate entity in the universe is cool. If it was an episode of Rebels, it would've been liked. However, this is supposed to be a continuation of the main series, and in that, it fails. It's not even a good sequel. It ignores everything in TFA.

Everyone's problems with TFA is that it doesn't advance the story and is a complete rehash of EpI. But it IS a love letter to Lucas. JJ is a fan. Rian doesn't seem to be.
I did not see this post before. This is 100% on the money:salute: