Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
He's headlining, and co-producing, the Pacific Rim sequel, I think shooting started while they were still filming TLJ.

Could explain why they separated him from the rest for most of it.
MV5BMjQ1NjA2MDE5Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjMyOTc2MzI@._V1_UY1200_CR64,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
Replace pacific Rim with Halo and the poster wouldn't look out of place.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
its no different than how Yoda was shytting on luke in ESB ... he was acting all crazy and etc.. he was on dagaboh alone for 20 years.... luke was alone for what ... 20-30 .. same shyt... you go crazy eing by yourself that long ...

WILSON !!!
*Less than 6. The flashback scene takes place during or after 28 ABY, and the film in 34 ABY

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
So this incredibly powerful force user, perhaps on par with The Emperor, has been around this entire time... and nobody, not even the most attuned jedi, were able to notice?

What did it take for him to finally reveal himself after all this time? Why?

You didn't have any of those questions going into the movie?

Luke was around the entire time and he wasn't able to sense him. Luke literally said he closed him self off from the force. Paying attention and listening does wonders ya know...

How can this happen .... EASY .... the entire Jedi Council slept with the Emperor and didn't know it until he revealed himself to Anakin... As palpatine said .. "your arrogance blinds you"

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
“Take that ridiculous thing off .....NOW!!!!”

“I thought you would be a new Vader, your just a weak little boy, I’ve lost all faith in you ... BE GONE!”

Kylo in his feelings after that sonning from the supreme minister, smashed that goofy helmet to bits ...

Snoke disrespected again in front of his girl and cut that nikka in 2 lol ... good shyt fukk that nikka

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Real talk, Holdo and Leia not telling Poe the plan led to more unnecessary deaths.

Also Holdo should've rammed into the ship before half the fleet was shot.

everybody keeps saying this but the reality is that they did that shyt for suspense and movie purposes.

still bad writing tho. :sas2:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
after marinating on it for a few days, I'm a little disappointed in the Kylo/Rey fight. Not the actual fight, but the meaning of it.

they just teamed up and killed Snoke. Kylo asks Rey to be his apprentice and she is like "nikka is you serious?" :stopitslime: and they go right back to fighting for their respective sides.

I mean did Kylo think she was really gonna change? And if he wasn't gonna change, why save her? I really don't get it.​