Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Not a flop bruh,

'Star-Wars: The Last Jedi' easily beat fellow box office newcomer 'Ferdinand' in its opening week, scoring an impressive $220M.
Box-office roundup: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' has an amazing opening weekend

Yall gotta stop using the word flop just because you personally don't like something.
Don't read full sentences before replying bruhs. :francis:

Like this shyt would flop box office wise bruh. It's flopping with fans on this site hence all the bad to meh reviews. :francis:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
my only criticism about this movie which goes back to the force awakens is

how the hell is rae a damn jedi master basically with no training in the first movie and luke didn't teach her shyt in the 2nd. in a new hope, luke couldn't do shyt jedi wise, and they didn't make u think he could. however rae defeated kylo ren in the first movie and put on another jedi display with him in the 2nd film. bytch has zero training yet has all the skills somehow.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
They destroyed the republic in the TFA and there was only a handful of rebels of left. Sounds like they winning the war
Except that was an afterthought in the movie, no one seemed to care that a billion? People were killed

Throughout the main story it has been L after L

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
my only criticism about this movie which goes back to the force awakens is

how the hell is rae a damn jedi master basically with no training in the first movie and luke didn't teach her shyt in the 2nd. in a new hope, luke couldn't do shyt jedi wise, and they didn't make u think he could. however rae defeated kylo ren in the first movie and put on another jedi display with him in the 2nd film. bytch has zero training yet has all the skills somehow.

I think they're ultimately going with the it's in you angle. and the ways of old are/were BS.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no explanation needed. Snoke saw an opportunity to take over and did. There that's all the backstory that's needed. Stop bytching people. Everything doesn't need to be fukking spelled out. When A New Hope first came out the Emperor and Darth Vader were already in power without any context at all
That's Different . One show us he doesn't matter not just kill him. For a long movie all it takes is a few lines to just say he's a fake emperor and all this talk of influencing Kylo as a baby is just excuses for Kylo . I don't need a wookiepedia post of the specific details and dates/times of the FO rise but at least let me know something about what I was interested in TFA .

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
one more thing about this movie is I was kinda shocked hearing cats like luke deliver one-liners. that was totally uncharacteristic of him. you expect it from han-solo, but not luke.
giphy.webp

:mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're ultimately going with the it's in you angle. and the ways of old are/were BS.

they are hinting at that's the way it's going...ex:
the kid at the end used 'the force' to pull the broom to him

...to me that just feels like an 'every one gets a participation trophy' type thing, which is bullshyt....

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Me for the last hour when I realized after SuperLeia that Luke, after all that character assassination, was gonna be the one to die to keep the culling of OG characters going
200.gif
Movie was :trash:/:trash:
No surprise when Rian's out here admitting shyt like:

:dahell:
Episode 9 about to be the first Star Wars movie I been alive for imma skip seeing in theaters.

This is why an outline is important. Especially when they were fast tracking these movies.