Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh if you think she is ugly you need to get out more.

:childplease: Nah nikka she ugly. Where you live?

Yea... she's ugly like this chick is

P9dyJ_5Qnh1l.jpg

charlize-theron-in-monster.jpg

Acteur-physique-Charlize-Theron-Monster-grosse-normal.jpg

Complain about the lack of model level chicks during a movie war rebellion and in real life shyt on an actress that wearing a costume and make up to downgrade her looks brehs

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It doesn't work because we had all those prequels and DISNEY is letting others expand the universe with Books and comics that are cannon . The OG trilogy is pretty self contained .
It only makes sense people would want questions answered in a satisfactory manner . Now there is a way to do what Rian Johnson did in terms of saying that the past doesn't matter the issue is the execution and how he was kind of a dikk to the fans who wanted answers . A big part of the appeal for his movie was people wantin answers. If your gonna do what Rian did your gonna need a stronger story than what I feel he delivered

And I get that. But again I liked the story. I liked the themes I liked the inversions and disruptions of the past and the deconstruction. I liked the what the movie was doing on a thematic level and how it all tied in and how everyone got an arc. And him saying it didn’t matter to him from a story standpoint makes sense to me. To explain Snoke would be giving exposition to someone (Ray) who doesn’t care and has no weight with her. It’s the same as when JJ dropped the khan reveal in into darkness and it landed flat with Kirk and Spock and bones and everyone else. Or the blofeld reveal in spectre. That means not a damn thing to James so in turn it means nothing in the larger narrative.

If you’re telling a story about Kylo and Ray then everything in your story needs to buttress that and feed into that. What works for their stories and what’s going to get them to the end of an arc? Backstory on Snoke does none of the above

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If Finn was gonna get paired up with one of the asian sisters, it should have been the one that died. She looks better.

Those pics aren't canon. In the movie, she was looking fugly.

Canon??

Nicca in the movie she was wearing a costume and make up to "look the part"

I dont think the intent was to have a model fighting in the Resistance. She was supposed to be someone that came from the slums

Martha

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Canon??

Nicca in the movie she was wearing a costume and make up to "look the part"

I dont think the intent was to have a model fighting in the Resistance. She was supposed to be someone that came from the slums

Martha
It's not about looking like a model. A character can be from the slums and still look attractive in the film. Her sister Paige has the exact same upbringing and still looks nice. Rey came form nothing and doesn't look ugly in the films.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Glad this shyt is flopping with fans because they pulled the okey doke wit TFA and most bought that shyt as being a good start when it was just a cash grab rehash and now they see why a lot of peeps weren't impressed with that shyt in the first place.

Props to actual star war nerds here who ain't dikk riding this movie just because its star wars.
Not a flop bruh,

'Star-Wars: The Last Jedi' easily beat fellow box office newcomer 'Ferdinand' in its opening week, scoring an impressive $220M.
Box-office roundup: 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' has an amazing opening weekend

Yall gotta stop using the word flop just because you personally don't like something.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I hate to get dragged into discussion about this mediocre movie but you all know there's a difference. A New Hope came with a fully established universe with an evil empire already in place, one that the audience at the time could even assume existed long before its current rulers (the Emperor and Vader) came into play.

So it makes sense that we don't know where they came from, just as the fact we don't need to know where Hans Gruber came from in Die Hard to make him the man he is.

TFA and this however are direct follow-ups to the OG trilogy so to have an all-powerful character present without explaining how he rose to power following the events of RotJ just feels off. I mean, they could've given him as much as a single line about how he had to crawl out of the ashes of the emperor's failure to explain that this guy at least existed during the OG trilogy's events.

I agree with you Jaan

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What made ESB so great is that the empire actually struck back. Has the first order had any victories at all against the rebels? That's what makes these movies so bad there is no real threat especially after seeing the main antagonist get his ass whooped by a girl with no training

They destroyed the republic in the TFA and there was only a handful of rebels of left. Sounds like they winning the war

Vuvuzela

Captain of Amerikkka
Daps
Me for the last hour when I realized after SuperLeia that Luke, after all that character assassination, was gonna be the one to die to keep the culling of OG characters going
200.gif
Movie was :trash:/:trash:
No surprise when Rian's out here admitting shyt like:
“When ‘Force Awakens’ came out we were in prep and there was definitely a little gasp,” the director says. “The spotlight turned on us briefly and we went and made sure the script was as tight as it could be and did a little polish to it. For me, the big thing I’m thankful for looking back is I wrote the script before ‘Force Awakens’ was even really made. They were shooting it while I was making the script. So I got the best of both worlds. I got to just personally react to the story and the script and what I was seeing the actors bringing to the parts in the dailies, and I got to put that personal reaction into it without trying to filter all the world’s reaction to it.”
:dahell:
Episode 9 about to be the first Star Wars movie I been alive for imma skip seeing in theaters.