Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finn isn't even doing it all for Rey anymore :dahell:

If you can't notice his growth and that he's fighting for a larger purpose and trust me you guys would have been pissed if he succeeded in that moment.

I mean, dude was about to sacrifice himself driving through a canon.... dude while he killed Phamsa embraced himself as "rebel scum"... He's far removed from his obsession of Rey. He was still think about Rose and how she sacrificed her life for him when he finally saw Rey again.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:francis:This movie was terrible and worse than TFA. TFA at least had a high body count and some dope battles. This was a long drawn out soap opera geared towards children and driven by consumerism.

All the unneeded new creatures, Porgs, crystal foxes, those horses, all cute for kids.

Luke being in the movie was underwhelming. What did he actually do? Didn’t confront Kylo or train Rey. Didn’t even come to his sisters rescue really. Lame Af.

I fukk with Finn. He’s a hero. I don’t know why people think he’s a c00n. He came up with the plan AGAIN to stop the Empire but got swindled. He also bodied a major character in Phasma. He was also about to go on a suicide mission to destroy the cannnon. Them pairing him up with that annoying Asian was failure on the writers part.

PC culture. Too many women and children in the damn movie. We GET IT! Diversity yeah!!!

Maz Kanata. Why is she even in the movies? Seriously? To sell a toy?

The bomber scene. You mean to tell me they have worse tech now than in the 1st Star Wars? Why are they using slow ass bombers that you have to press a remote to release bombs. :stopitslime:

Leia how was she able to survive space? Did Ren send her back to the ship? I saw him shoot the TI fighter that sent off the shot on the sly.

Ren, he could be a bad ass but they are focused to much on him being Emo. Where are the Knights of Ren? They should have had him go completely dark and kill his mom at the end. No reason for her to survive.

Snoke. Really? Really!!! What a huge letdown! Even the fight after his death was lame. 2 force sensitive people fighting back to back should have been pushing and throwing those guards. Those guards were all women I’m pretty certain.

BB-8 is overpowered. He took out 5 guards by himself. Wtf???!!

Empire Strikes back still runs this shyt.

Rogue One was better also.

I would still fukk old face Laura Dern btw. :yeshrug:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
:francis:This movie was terrible and worse than TFA. TFA at least had a high body count and some dope battles. This was a long drawn out soap opera geared towards children and driven by consumerism.

All the unneeded new creatures, Porgs, crystal foxes, those horses, all cute for kids.

Luke being in the movie was underwhelming. What did he actually do? Didn’t confront Kylo or train Rey. Didn’t even come to his sisters rescue really. Lame Af.

I fukk with Finn. He’s a hero. I don’t know why people think he’s a c00n. He came up with the plan AGAIN to stop the Empire but got swindled. He also bodied a major character in Phasma. He was also about to go on a suicide mission to destroy the cannnon. Them pairing him up with that annoying Asian was failure on the writers part.

PC culture. Too many women and children in the damn movie. We GET IT! Diversity yeah!!!

Maz Kanata. Why is she even in the movies? Seriously? To sell a toy?

The bomber scene. You mean to tell me they have worse tech now than in the 1st Star Wars? Why are they using slow ass bombers that you have to press a remote to release bombs. :stopitslime:

Leia how was she able to survive space? Did Ren send her back to the ship? I saw him shoot the TI fighter that sent off the shot on the sly.

Ren, he could be a bad ass but they are focused to much on him being Emo. Where are the Knights of Ren? They should have had him go completely dark and kill his mom at the end. No reason for her to survive.

Snoke. Really? Really!!! What a huge letdown! Even the fight after his death was lame. 2 force sensitive people fighting back to back should have been pushing and throwing those guards. Those guards were all women I’m pretty certain.

BB-8 is overpowered. He took out 5 guards by himself. Wtf???!!

Empire Strikes back still runs this shyt.

Rogue One was better also.

I would still fukk old face Laura Dern btw. :yeshrug:
How didn't he come to his sister's rescue? She was about to be blown to bits had he not intervened. Dudes talking about he went out weak....The nikka pulled off the greatest feat ever seen by a force user and literally saved the resistance by sacrificing his life. Is that not what a hero does? I'm hoping they renig on him being a force ghost, but wouldn't be mad if that was truly his end

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whether you loved or hated this movie I think it's pretty clear that Rian Johnson didn't fukk with Force Awakens and basically threw as many of its ideas to the bushes as he could possibly get away with. The question remains whether JJ will say fukk you right back, ignore the Last Jedi and reestablish the ideas and questions he posed in the Force Awakens or try his best to follow what Johnson established in this. I'm not sure which option is better for the franchise at this point.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i used to point and laugh at the dc hardcore stans for insinuating that the critic community was in disney's pocket but judging from the response to TLJ i would suggest it's entirely possible.

there is just no way a movie this poorly made could score above 90 without some kind of fishy bullshyt going on. either that or these fanboys just can't put their love of star wars aside and critique the movie objectively.

Truth

Daps
Reppin
St louis
the shyt was DOPE!
wat6rr.jpg