Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Glad I didn't spend money to see this bull shyt. I rather give the bootleg brotha 5 dollars.

It is worth it to see Disney and marvel creators and ideas that sank marvel art hide in the same borough to
Together and eventually fukk it all up over time. Where comics of all the dope gateway properties.
considered the absolute best wonders of any kid anywhere all times as a child.
All become just as trivial as disney's original cliche boring atypical princess movies in the 8o's.

Don't be fooled.
They are gonna fukk it up.
So no kid will have a wondrous childhood. Even if they are rich.

All because they would have ruined the very essence and quality if shyt that creates the essence to buy shyt in every common child in America.

We are gonna be in dark days if they do not concretely fix this star wars shyt.

Star wars is concretely about like Leia, luke, Han, and chewie.

Of which they have not really explained shyt that happened to them since return of the Jedi.
shyt they could have at least gave us a dream sequence that said when fin was under and KO'd. That unlocked what ever mind meld.
the empire put on finn and why finn is the only black person and if finn is lando calrissian's son.
If finn is not lando's son. Then why is he even in this?
As his character serves no point other than to say, Finn would dessert the empire for a white woman.
These movies should have and need to explain just what and why things are the way they are.
Of which the other movies earlier triology movies nerfed on, as well.

This trilogy should have been about luke and Leia connecting the force to the past and maybe it intertwining with snoak.
Instead we got a great potential baddie who got sneakedVt darth mauled't. Of which was cool....
Yet totally and far from prescient of any acknowledgement of the good and bad from the past episode one trilogy.
Which totally shows no wherewithal for how to make a star wars movie that steers away from critique. As this movie completely added the same elements from episode one that the general public loathed woth resentment and it actually affected the actual box office of,...STAR fukk'N WARS!

which means the shyt was not done well at all.
Nor was it made with an idea for why things are the way they are.

They have yet to explain the sith and supposedly the island was a Jedi island with a dark side spot.
Of which they still never explained. Like who wrote this movie. Do they not understand star wars at all.

We supposed to be getting answers that make a profound linear point to the character lives of Han, like, Leia and chewie. Not just random stories of random nerd herders with appearances of luke, Leia, Han and chewie.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Based on some of the reactions in here, I'm convinced that a movie like Episode IV could never release today and become the monster that it was back in '77.

Everything doesn't have to be explained.
:francis: ANH started as episode four leaving ppl wanting more/fan fiction filling the blank after a few years. Hence the EU. Now that these flicks are the only canon, the same questions they were asking 40 years ago are being asked today....and then some. :francis:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I just got back form seeing it.
Everybody in the theater marked out at the Kylo / Rey team-up battle.

I think the Finn and Rose subplot could have been removed. It seemed like filler.

Po's flight battle at the beginning of the movie was great.

The Porgs were annoying to me.

I'd give the film 7.8/10

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I just got back form seeing it.
Everybody in the theater marked out at the Kylo / Rey team-up battle.

I think the Finn and Rose subplot could have been removed. It seemed like filler.

Po's flight battle at the beginning of the movie was great.

The Porgs were annoying to me.

I'd give the film 7.8/10
Earlier someone brought up the point that Rian needed it for the last scene with Broom Kid.