Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
someone explain this to me
when luke was projecting himself at the end, did he not physically touch his sister and the dice from the millenium falcon? also, he was projecting the lightsaber he was holding in the duel with kylo?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Should gave Gareth Edwards the director's chair which could have made TLJ the potential goat....

Instead we got Luke drinking blue breast milk....

Gareth Edwards got severely undermined on Rogue One. Little chance Disney would use him again. They wanted to use younger more exciting directors, apart from Rian Johnson none of them have really have worked out. As What Disney thought they wanted i.e 'non traditional' Star Wars movies is now out of the window.

It's also probably the reason that the standalone movies will be a lot safer from here on out and play on strictly nostalgia of older characters, I have friends working on the Han Solo movie and it seems it's looking a lot better than it was...

The problem is a lot of fans want 'safe' especially when it comes to franchises like this. So Disney/Lucasfilm will be going ultra safe on it.

Tbh Disney will run this series into the ground, a Star Wars film every year is silly.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
also, another question
when the asian girl is about to bomb the big ship at the beginning of the movie, she is exposed to space and is just sittin there chillin as though nothing is happening. how is that possible? is there an invisible barrier between her and space? i don't think so bc she presses the button and the bombs fall right out, so there doesn't look like anything there.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We still didn't learn anything about snoke!!!:mindblown: how is somebody that powerful in the force just appears with a new empire:beli:
Exactly ! It should of been a red flag when RJ Kept being like well you'll find out more about snoke like the emperor in the OG trilogy which I guess to him means we find out absolutely nothing .

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
fukk this. Black dude is only in this to make the female characters look like heroes. Shame I gotta wait two months for Black Panther to forget this bullshyt cause I'm actually kinda heated.

"I saved you."

fukk outta here :camby:

That shyt was so stupid and made 0 sense

He was going to sacrifice himself out of LOVE for the rebels, yet she ruins it and has the nerve to tell him "love will save us".

If Luke wouldn't have shown up Kylo and his troops would've murked everyone because of her dumb ass :russ:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
So the audience score in RT is the definition of divisive (close to 50%) but in IMDB is pretty damn high with an 8.1

For the Coli experts on here on ratings and stuff like that, what's the deal in this case? :patrice: :mjgrin:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If Rian Johnson wrote The Clone Wars Anakin's dad would have just turned out to be a dead beat father that sold his son and wife to Wado for booze money.

You see how lame that sounds. That's basically what he did with Rey.

wasn't Anakin's parents nobody's as well that got sold ...so its the same shyt