Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
How are the prequel light sabre fights more exciting than the trash this shyt gave. All these bytch asses would be stomped by the likes of Dooku, Yoda, Anakin, Obi Wan and Macd Windu. Kylo Ren is a bytch ass who keeps getting stomped his most badass moment was stopping a blaster bolt in mid air since then it has been downhill.:scust:The character is just trash and this is the fukk boy left to carry on the legacy of the Skywalker name........hell no. They should have just taken elements from the EU and ran with it. At least Luke had a wife and kids and was a supreme badass as he should be.

Daps
Anyone spoke on the fact that this is the first Star Wars movie not to contain the line, "I've Got A Bad Feeling About This"?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Anakin was supposedly conceived because the Force was imbalanced. Hence the Chosen One prophecy. And the Force has always been in every living being :yeshrug: It's just that some have a more sensitive connection to it than others.
Yep he was which is why the Skywalker bloodline should be integral to this universe. Imagine if Jesus had a child (excuse the blasphemy folks) and that child had children and so on and son forth that bloodline would be more vital and important than the royal family. This new bullshyt films have shat all over the Skywalker family. Rey should not I repeat Rey should not be able to best Kylo Ren in any capacity based on her lineage. Kylo great grandfather is the very fukking thing that empowers them all. The Skywalkers should have the greatest connection and potential in the force bar none. fukk JJ and fukk RJ and KK, I actually like Rian and loved Looper but this shyt is trash.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
How are the prequel light sabre fights more exciting than the trash this shyt gave. All these bytch asses would be stomped by the likes of Dooku, Yoda, Anakin, Obi Wan and Macd Windu. Kylo Ren is a bytch ass who keeps getting stomped his most badass moment was stopping a blaster bolt in mid air since then it has been downhill.:scust:The character is just trash and this is the fukk boy left to carry on the legacy of the Skywalker name........hell no. They should have just taken elements from the EU and ran with it. At least Luke had a wife and kids and was a supreme badass as he should be.

It's like disney sees what works with marvel - loose adaptations of comic storylines - and runs in the opposite direction with star wars. Darth plagueis, or lost tribe of sith, or even revan could be used for Snoke's origins, but no, Snoke is a placeholder. Fire Kathleen Kennedy, you CANNOT name one star wars film that hasn't had some controversy in her run as chief.. After episode IX I think she'll step down.

And I swear if there is a snoke book, or another Phasma book because they couldn't fit them into the movie I will never read new canon books unless they feature Sith or old republic.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
It's like disney sees what works with marvel - loose adaptations of comic storylines - and runs in the opposite direction with star wars. Darth plagueis, or lost tribe of sith, or even revan could be used for Snoke's origins, but no, Snoke is a placeholder. Fire Kathleen Kennedy, you CANNOT name one star wars film that hasn't had some controversy in her run as chief.. After episode IX I think she'll step down.

And I swear if there is a snoke book, or another Phasma book because they couldn't fit them into the movie I will never read new canon books unless they feature Sith or old republic.

:francis:Not remotely likely, these films make mad bank as long as they continue to do so she is safe exactly where she is.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That bad?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure how I feel, need to see it again. Not in either camp right now, didn't love it or hate it. Feel very blank towards it.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Just got back and :blessed:It was amazing. 6/5

Rich cacs selling weapons to both sides of the war.:mjpls:Just like in real life.

:jbhmm:So is that kid at the end gonna be part of the new trilogy?

:snoop:What are they gonna do with Leia's character now that Carrie's dead??

:mindblown:If Jedi's have that teleportation power then that should change the entire saga right?

If you disregard the prequels like Disney has so far, then it doesn't really change the entire saga.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anakin was supposedly conceived because the Force was imbalanced. Hence the Chosen One prophecy. And the Force has always been in every living being :yeshrug: It's just that some have a more sensitive connection to it than others.
If Rian Johnson wrote The Clone Wars Anakin's dad would have just turned out to be a dead beat father that sold his son and wife to Wado for booze money.

You see how lame that sounds. That's basically what he did with Rey.

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
Rey is trash though, so their outrage is justified. I wanted Finn to be the main character and thought he was the main one and the Jedi of this new trilogy. It would have been badass to have a turn coat stormtrooper turn out to be a Jedi.:wow:
that would've hard but how would've they market it in China? :jbhmm: