Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Official Thread)

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I was really looking forward to this one and it didn’t disappoint. I loved the movie but I’m no huge Star Wars stan, so I’m not in to over analyzing it. I enjoyed this one more then any other Star Wars movie. Will go to the theater to see it again at some point this weekend.

:mjlol: @ Snoke

This.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Finn went from this
finn-banner-poster-motion-star-wars-161785.jpg

To having only 1 frame in the teaser.

:mjcry:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Snoke's knights Ren and Rey fought

But where is that implied that those are the Knights of Ren? A gang of force-sensitive cats who were ALL being trained by Luke and didn't at all use the force? There is not one thing that should lead us to believe that those were the Knights of Ren. They have full blown concept art and everything....I totally see the set up for them and Kylo to become the big baddies...actually showing us more of them slaughtering the rest of the temple.

Those aren't Snoke's Pretorians, breh.

latest

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Just got back and :blessed:It was amazing. 6/5

Rich cacs selling weapons to both sides of the war.:mjpls:Just like in real life.

:jbhmm:So is that kid at the end gonna be part of the new trilogy?

:snoop:What are they gonna do with Leia's character now that Carrie's dead??

:mindblown:If Jedi's have that teleportation power then that should change the entire saga right?

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Just got back and :blessed:It was amazing. 6/5

Rich cacs selling weapons to both sides of the war.:mjpls:Just like in real life.

:jbhmm:So is that kid at the end gonna be part of the new trilogy?

:snoop:What are they gonna do with Leia's character now that Carrie's dead??

:mindblown:If Jedi's have that teleportation power then that should change the entire saga right?
This movie is legendary.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Anakin was supposedly conceived because the Force was imbalanced. Hence the Chosen One prophecy. And the Force has always been in every living being :yeshrug: It's just that some have a more sensitive connection to it than others.

Last edited: