Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
basically......at this point, i'm done....came in here to talk about the movie, but all i'm seeing is people complaining (difference between that and critiquing) about shyt.....i might check out this thread in a month or so....yall can have it...have a good one...
Brehs can't even enjoy an extremely fun movie, gotta look for reasons not to like something

BillyOcean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THANK YOU BREH! i was just arguing in another thread.

They were telling me that "ANH works better as a stand alone movie cuz every thing is wrapped up"

Im like :dahelll: breh, vader still alive, emperor still alive, and luke aint even a jedi :martin:

ANH does work better as a standalone because ... get this ... there was no promise that an ESB was going to be made, it was written as a standalone. Lucas only got the green light for the rest of the trilogy after ANH was a success.

Like I said earlier, nothing wrong with cliffhangers, plot holes are something else. Mary Sue Rey has to be a SkyWalker or had to have prior force training which has to be explained in the next movie(s). That's not a cliff hanger, that's a hole.

Vader and Luke's fate after ANH - cliff hanger.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I was going to say this but it felt wrong for me to, people aren't watching this new star wars film thinking "LOL Finn is a cowardly garbage man with jokes, just like all black people are cowardly!"

Finn is not representative of the black race as a whole, some dudes are acting like JJ sat down and wrote the character that way with some sick racist agenda underlying everything
You must not know Hollywood.

Dude got bytched around the whole movie.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Call A movie dumbed down and think another movie is better when in the latter movie the climax was decided by a dance off brehs :francis:

agree_xlarge.jpeg

Sorry Groot:whoa:

7453018.gif

:grootwhoa:

We are Groot