Star Wars The Force Awakens [SPOILERS] Thread: SPOILERS

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps

thoughts?

It's dark do don't know if Der Maus will go there. I like it, but add in cloning aspect.

that would kinda explain why she was left on Jakku. and would explain the other things too. and tbh, Luke's reaction at the end of TFA fits the theory too.

then again, her touching the lightsaber which she (according to this theory) did not have a real connection to and seeing those certain visions because of it doesn't really make too much sense if she ends up being related to Palpatine.

would be dope though. and like I (& the dude in the video) said, would explain why she was so strong so soon.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

thoughts?

:jbhmm: Would be a dope twist left field twist (someone with dark side lineage moving to the light); but do they (Lucasfilm/Disney) have the balls to do that though? :francis: They definitely didn't stray too far (from ep 4) with TFA and I don't think they'll do that with episode VIII.

At least now it would make sense why she'd be marooned a Jakku (to keep her from the dark side forces) since she's a descendant of a Sith Lord.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Say brehs... :patrice:

I've been catching up on a lot of Star Wars outside of the movies (i.e. Clone Wars series) and did they ever explain how the fukk someone with the same last name as one of the most famous Jedi generals on the same planet he's from hid under the radar for so long? :mindblown:

This nikka Anakin Skywalker's name was ringing bells during the Clone Wars. I don't know who all survived but no way somebody wouldn't have heard that last name and not been like :ohh:

@Darth Humanist :sas2:

CHL

Superstar
Daps

I've been catching up on a lot of Star Wars outside of the movies (i.e. Clone Wars series) and did they ever explain how the fukk someone with the same last name as one of the most famous Jedi generals on the same planet he's from hid under the radar for so long? :mindblown:

This nikka Anakin Skywalker's name was ringing bells during the Clone Wars. I don't know who all survived but no way somebody wouldn't have heard that last name and not been like :ohh:

:heh: You're right Anakin Skywalker was widely known throughout the Galaxy, but perhaps 1. Luke didn't interact with many people (which is actually likely) growing up so it wouldn't spread that he's called Skywalker and/or 2. Skywalker isn't as rare of a name as you would think :patrice:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
'Star Wars' Han Solo Spinoff: Actor Shortlist Revealed (EXCLUSIVE)

I've never seen the kid in anything except Knicks games, but I mad an educated guess that Ansel Elgort would play Young Han Solo when it was announced. I want the vindication, dammit! The other choices are pure shyt. Teller can't possibly have a shot. Dave Franco would be the worst thing ever. Scott Eastwood already looks 40 and nothing like Ford. I don't know Emory Cohen but he seems like he's gonna be a finalist just off his picture. Logan Lerman is ok, but i don't see it
:stopitslime: none of them look like they could be Han Solo. Personally I feel Harrison Ford should only be Han Solo and there is no need in making a live-action.
:stopitslime: I hope Disney isn't trying to James Bond the OT instead of expanding and advancing.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
:martin:

You know them nerds would have a fit if anyone else named Skywalker popped up in the entire galaxy
:deadrose:

I think 1 was a major factor though. Who on Tatooine would Luke not only have interacted with but told that his name was Skywalker?

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:heh: You're right Anakin Skywalker was widely known throughout the Galaxy, but perhaps 1. Luke didn't interact with many people (which is actually likely) growing up so it wouldn't spread that he's called Skywalker and/or 2. Skywalker isn't as rare of a name as you would think :patrice:
Tatooine is on the outer rim out of the reach of the influence of the Republic of the time. Even though Anakin was well known amongst the Jedi I don't think the average citizen knew each Jedi by name much less last name.
Also I doubt anyone knew Anakin turned to Vader and just assume he died during Order 66

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Tatooine is on the outer rim out of the reach of the influence of the Republic of the time. Even though Anakin was well known amongst the Jedi I don't think the average citizen knew each Jedi by name much less last name.
Also I doubt anyone knew Anakin turned to Vader and just assume he died during Order 66
In Legends canon at least Anakin was extremely well known throughout the Republic (and probably most of the galaxy)
Hero With No Fear